soaringeagle's Discussions (5,575)

Discussions Replied To (4568) Replies Latest Activity

"exactly that's why it should be voluntary not auto"

soaringeagle replied 16 hours ago to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"it is true though that a politicle site probably would get a higher then normal emai…"

soaringeagle replied 20 hours ago to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"well u can also tell ber  declines in returning vs new in order to share they gotta…"

soaringeagle replied 20 hours ago to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"suz go to anylitics track where exactly your decline in trafic began theres a tool .…"

soaringeagle replied 21 hours ago to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"exceept then youd have the whole weird photos  not just flying monkeys besides how h…"

soaringeagle replied yesterday to Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Kisha Freed

"i could definately see that  for search anyways but also keep in mind complexity  an…"

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Kisha Freed

"not sure what u mean exactly but 1 sec ill test something think i can add it everywh…"

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Kisha Freed

"common mistake is adding a a comment wall on a feature thats got comments already"

soaringeagle replied yesterday to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

"you can after adding articles  u can then add as content like anything else"

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Kisha Freed

"if thats not the case  gimme a screenshot of what u see"

soaringeagle replied yesterday to Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums

94 13 hours ago
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
2 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
2 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
2 hours ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service