Allison L's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Changing Background Image for Sign In Screen

Hello - the sign in screen of our network recently began displaying an obscure cut off of our body image (which actually displays as a foot…

Started by Allison L in Design Details (Ning 2.0)

4 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by AnGella

App for Countdown Clock

Hello, I'm looking to add a custom Countdown Clock to my community's homepage (a private community for our customers). Does anyone have an…

Started by Allison L in Add a Tip for Other Network Creators (Ning 2.0)

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Andrew C. Liao

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I do appreciate your input on this SE  but it seems you are basically saying those of us that…"
14 minutes ago
György Juhász replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I wanted to translate the whole site. But I stopped at 80%, because I realised that the rest of the…"
18 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"suz go to anylitics track where exactly your decline in trafic began theres a tool ..i need to find…"
26 minutes ago
"No warning if there is new text to translate As Ning 3.0 is developed and new features are rolled…"
44 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Thanks Crystal,  The ScreenShot is Nings Home page for 3.0 networks --- but I do I apologize…"
46 minutes ago
"Your translation will never reach 100% If your original and translated expresssions are the same,…"
57 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Crystal I like this thank you. http://www.addthis.com/"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Jen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Nice module, will have to come up with nice implementation for this."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service