Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk)'s Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"lol"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Mar 25, 2013 to VOTE - NING 2.0 or NING 3.0

231 Feb 7
Reply by Edie2k2

"I say Ning 2.0 but, well I really don't have any say in a corps decisions so I will…"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Mar 25, 2013 to VOTE - NING 2.0 or NING 3.0

231 Feb 7
Reply by Edie2k2

"I'm wondering how we're going to get everything categorized from before 3.0..when sw…"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Mar 19, 2013 to multi feature instances w categories are awesome!

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk)

"DOUBLE SIGNED - NING add the features like unlimited blogs and forums and scratch 3.0"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Mar 17, 2013 to PETITION AGAINST NING 3.0 Changes and Pricing

1017 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"I recommend trying to download all your video via keepvideo a site to DL videos from…"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Mar 12, 2013 to INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT

721 Mar 31
Reply by Pat Howlett

"Thank you I will do what you suggested since it is still being stubborn grrr lol"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Feb 1, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"I did that and it says it still cant be verified..."

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"Let me see if I got this right...I simply copy this -> <Meta name=removed for…"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"Same thing here...thought it was just me. "

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Jan 31, 2013 to NETWORK DASHBOARDS AND ADMIN PAGES ALL DOWN!

8 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"OMG this is the same profiles applying at my site...!!! I had no clue you were talki…"

Star Kitty (Intl Starseed Ntwk) replied Jan 31, 2013 to New Spam Tool: Email Domain & IP Banning at Sign-Up

268 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Fernette Eide

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"good"
34 minutes ago
Phil McCluskey replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"We reverted this change and will give it another shot early next week. Apologies for the bugs and…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to John Bizley's discussion 'Has anyone else considered using a tab container for help files ?'
"this tip is infinitely useful to NCs John .. I've been doing something similar, but instead of…"
4 hours ago
"category nav seems fixed  but custom page module still screwy but..great job on a very speredy…"
4 hours ago
Jelena replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"Same as SE. That would be a problem with the Trademark name.."
6 hours ago
"same on all sites its a bug"
6 hours ago
Jelena replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Please Ning staff'
"Hi Riccardo I see no navegation on your network"
6 hours ago
Aaron replied to Rainer Glaap's discussion 'Heartbleed, MITM - Security Issues'
"Thanks for bringing this up! As Rainer mentioned, Ning.com wasn't vulnerable to the Heartbleed…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service