Star Kitty (Starseed Network)'s Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm wondering how we're going to get everything categorized from before 3.0..when sw…"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Mar 19, 2013 to multi feature instances w categories are awesome!

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Star Kitty (Starseed Network)

"DOUBLE SIGNED - NING add the features like unlimited blogs and forums and scratch 3.0"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Mar 17, 2013 to PETITION AGAINST NING 3.0 Changes and Pricing

1017 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"I recommend trying to download all your video via keepvideo a site to DL videos from…"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Mar 12, 2013 to INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT

721 Mar 31
Reply by Pat Howlett

"Thank you I will do what you suggested since it is still being stubborn grrr lol"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Feb 1, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"I did that and it says it still cant be verified..."

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"Let me see if I got this right...I simply copy this -> <Meta name=removed for…"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Ning Names > Site Lock Verification????

6 Feb 1, 2013

"Same thing here...thought it was just me. "

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 31, 2013 to NETWORK DASHBOARDS AND ADMIN PAGES ALL DOWN!

8 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

"OMG this is the same profiles applying at my site...!!! I had no clue you were talki…"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 31, 2013 to New Spam Tool: Email Domain & IP Banning at Sign-Up

268 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Fernette Eide

NC for Hire

"Not to nag, but are we still setting up birthday greetings? it hasn't been set up on…"

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 30, 2013 to Automated Birthday Greetings for All Members.

48 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martain

"OMG happy! "

Star Kitty (Starseed Network) replied Jan 29, 2013 to CometChat is now available for NING

139 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by GayDominicanos

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Just Asking replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Is this current?  The background I just saw was gray... nothing outlandish at all.…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
5 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
5 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
5 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service