Idáliz Escalante's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"great, power naps are always the answer! ;-)"

Idáliz Escalante replied Oct 22, 2011 to How to claim a site hosted on Ning ?

25 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Peterson

"Curtis, Alexa gives you two options. Use the second one. Theres a code (composed of…"

Idáliz Escalante replied Oct 21, 2011 to How to claim a site hosted on Ning ?

25 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Peterson

"Love the idea! I've been planning on doing something very similar to that and this i…"

Idáliz Escalante replied Oct 21, 2011 to Generate traffic and revenue by distributing a free e-book, about your Ning postings

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by AshaLatha R K Prasad

"This is great! I tried to claim mine but had no idea where to add the ID. Thank you…"

Idáliz Escalante replied Oct 21, 2011 to How to claim a site hosted on Ning ?

25 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Peterson

"Forgot to mention, I have a little over 1,800 members, since June 2009."

Idáliz Escalante replied Sep 21, 2011 to Happy !!! My first 3000 members - Creators

19 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alexander Molina

"Hey Alexander, you did a "little promotion"? where and how? can you share? I promote…"

Idáliz Escalante replied Sep 21, 2011 to Happy !!! My first 3000 members - Creators

19 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Alexander Molina

"essooo...de pura cepa! saludos boricua!!"

Idáliz Escalante replied Sep 21, 2011 to AWESOME FREE TOOLBAR @ WIBIYA WITH CHAT, TRANSLATOR, FEED AND MORE

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Glenn Lynch

"that is correct! jajaja..."

Idáliz Escalante replied Sep 21, 2011 to AWESOME FREE TOOLBAR @ WIBIYA WITH CHAT, TRANSLATOR, FEED AND MORE

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Glenn Lynch

"Your welcome! Guess I discovered it a little late jaja...but like you said, a lot of…"

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Glenn Lynch

"Hi Anna, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that NC's can publish and unpublish the pa…"

Idáliz Escalante replied Sep 19, 2011 to Now Available: Optional Paid Access Add-on for Mini, Plus & Pro Networks

402 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Luci Gabel

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"its not its the profile pic of the uploader showing instead of the pic"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"this looks more like milicious member...or spam activity by a member uploading the same photos over…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
5 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
5 hours ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
5 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service