Gusk's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have to moderate. The only thing that stops them a bit is using a CAPTCHA and…"

Gusk replied Aug 12, 2013 to Anyone else getting an insanely HUGE amount of Spam account requests??

39 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Kos

"Agree. I can see a feed of items but they always tap through to the blog post I firs…"

Gusk replied Jan 30, 2013 to Tapatalk for Ning app is now available on iPhone App Store

20 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Winter Wong

"This year, after 3.5 years, http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/ just got its 3000th mem…"

Gusk replied Jan 3, 2013 to It's time to brag about 2012

93 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Connie Mettler

"No, I resisted changing it."

Gusk replied Oct 21, 2012 to Switching from threaded to flat discussions

2 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Gusk

"The new app is different and my login goes nowhere. I did reply to your email saying…"

Gusk replied Oct 8, 2012 to Tapatalk for Ning app is now available on iPhone App Store

20 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Winter Wong

"Discussion yes, not blogs as far as I know. It's the 'follow' link at the bottom of…"

Gusk replied Oct 8, 2012 to Notification when new Discussions & Blogs are posted

3 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

"Yes, it's an ongoing pain. I wish it would be fixed. "

Gusk replied Oct 7, 2012 to <br> and <p> are added automatically - WHY?

7 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Debbie

"Good one. I've used Tapatalk bt members hav expressed a lot of interest in being Abe…"

Gusk replied Oct 5, 2012 to Tapatalk for Ning app is now available on iPhone App Store

20 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Winter Wong

"Great thanks, I get it. I wonder why they supply these. They must work ok on other s…"

Gusk replied Oct 5, 2012 to GIF image display problems

3 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Allison Leahy

"Has there been any more movement on this idea? I am getting requests too, Facebook h…"

Gusk replied Apr 19, 2012 to Can we have 'like' button for individual comments

6 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Fire-Tech replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Hey Anam. What theme are you using?"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Estou a mais de 2 meses solicitando a migração e nada ... tomem cuidado pois fui…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Evandro Dalben's discussion 'Suporte NING é bem ruim hein ?' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Obrigado pela sugestão, estou aberto a novas pois irei remover minhas redes do ning uma vez…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you most likely never responded to the migrzation confirmaztion email thats whats stopped most…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I have been requested this since Feb 13 .. we are in April 19 and NING didn't migratred my…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"Glad it worked. SP"
5 hours ago
francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"Elshara Thank you very for replying to my message still can't see what im looking for on…"
5 hours ago
Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service