Joe Tironi's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for responding, I don't undertand either.  I am tweaking my site for another…"

Joe Tironi replied Jul 14, 2011 to Discussion order???

34 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dan O'Donnell

"Ratheesh explained it well, that is exactly what I am referring to. The only option…"

Joe Tironi replied Mar 18, 2011 to Discussion order???

34 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dan O'Donnell

"Alright, so there is no way for me to save my test Ning and not have my home page ch…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 10, 2011 to ? about switching to Ning Design Studio

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Cherry

"Sorry Cherry, one more question. When I am working in my test network, am I suppose…"

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Cherry

"Hi Cherry, I experienced the opposite.  When I chose a new theme, nothing switched o…"

9 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Cherry

"So I just activated the "like" feature for NING and Facebook. I'm confused, I don't…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 7, 2011 to Why Not

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by sak

"I tried to do that and could not get it to work. I featured 6 photos but only could…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 7, 2011 to Why Not

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by sak

"Hi MAXX, Not sure what happened but my inbox is empty. That's where you sent me a me…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 3, 2011 to Need someone to customize my network

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by JP

"Thats the overall intention, I want students to have fun with the forums and discuss…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 3, 2011 to Why Not

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by sak

"That is the whole intention of the website to discuss all those things that are happ…"

Joe Tironi replied Feb 3, 2011 to Why Not

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by sak

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
22 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
4 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
5 hours ago
"White label would be great."
5 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
5 hours ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service