DJ Webster's Discussions (281)

Discussions Started (39) Replies Latest Activity

HOW DO I REMOVE SPACING UNDER MY MODULES

Hi Guys, I seem to have a lot of spacing on my network under modules as per image or see at http://www.djwebster.co.za, is there a way to r…

Started by DJ Webster in Bugs & Issues (Ning 2.0)

8 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

How do i add dynamic or have a dynamic latest activity ?

Hi Guys, I've seen this on some networks on their latest activity, how do you do it ? Similar to Dynamic photo viewing without refreshing…

Started by DJ Webster in Design Details (Ning 2.0)

5 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

CSS BREAKS WHEN LOGGED IN

Guys i just dont get this, when logged fout my site loads proper but as soon as i log in it breaks the CSS, what could be the problem ? :(…

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Kwaku OwusuAfriyie

CAN ANYONE ACCESS THEIR NETWORK ?

I GET THIS ERROR & WHITE SPACE ON THE PAGE : http://www.djwebster.co.za/error.php?code=500&uri=%2F

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by DJ Webster

I am seeing an error message

I keep getting this at the bottom of my Page, anyone knows what is this ? Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /apps/socialn…

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Ron Fritzemeier

PART 2 : 3rd Party Commenting + Ning Latest Activity Sync : Killer Tip for more Engagement on your Network

Hi Guys, I recently gave a Tip on how to Add a 3rd Party Comment Interigation on your Blogs, Videos, Photos & Forums using disqus. For…

Started by DJ Webster in Add a Tip for Other Network Creators (Ning 2.0)

4 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Ningaholic

PART 1 : 3rd Party Commenting Tip for Ning : Killer Working Tip for Blogs, Videos, Photos & Forums

Oi Mates,   A lot of creators have been waiting for or wanting this feature, so here is something that i cooked up for you, It works 100% w…

Started by DJ Webster in Add a Tip for Other Network Creators (Ning 2.0)

82 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by megacityvip

NING FEATURE STATUS : EMAIL DIGEST

And i "quote" from here ------ Email Digests are a great way to keep updated on the content you follow without being inundated with notific…

10 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by DJ Webster

Kindly Critic my Site

Hi Guys, Can you kindly rate / critic my site  out of 10..... * 10 = being perfectly done * 5 = Average * 1= Its need work Anything in betw…

Started by DJ Webster in Critique My Site

6 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by DJ Webster

HELP - Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 71303168 bytes exhausted

I always have (1 friend Request ) on my network when i accpet it i get this below and so does members....What is this guys ? It appears of…

7 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Hans-Henning Gerberding

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I do appreciate your input on this SE  but it seems you are basically saying those of us that…"
14 minutes ago
György Juhász replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I wanted to translate the whole site. But I stopped at 80%, because I realised that the rest of the…"
18 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"suz go to anylitics track where exactly your decline in trafic began theres a tool ..i need to find…"
26 minutes ago
"No warning if there is new text to translate As Ning 3.0 is developed and new features are rolled…"
44 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Thanks Crystal,  The ScreenShot is Nings Home page for 3.0 networks --- but I do I apologize…"
46 minutes ago
"Your translation will never reach 100% If your original and translated expresssions are the same,…"
57 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Crystal I like this thank you. http://www.addthis.com/"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Jen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Nice module, will have to come up with nice implementation for this."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service