Stefaan Boel's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Also no changes on dutch network: http://inventorwizard.ning.com/ "

Stefaan Boel replied Apr 12, 2012 to Detail Pages for Status Updates

99 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Antonio Ancelmo Matos Santos

"Same issue over here with my feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/iwizard"

Stefaan Boel replied Mar 2, 2012 to Beta Release: Include RSS Feeds Directly in Your Network's Social Feeds

116 Feb 12
Reply by Crystal Coleman

"RSS is not working properly: http://feeds.feedburner.com/iwizard Posts are comming i…"

Stefaan Boel replied Mar 2, 2012 to Beta Release: Include RSS Feeds Directly in Your Network's Social Feeds

116 Feb 12
Reply by Crystal Coleman

"Indeed, same issue here, wanted to change that today...not possible...strange..."

Stefaan Boel replied Feb 16, 2012 to Activity Feed improvements: Twitter search in social feeds & New Activity indicator

94 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

"The activity feed update, that is so cool, a long time request!A lot better then the…"

Stefaan Boel replied Feb 15, 2012 to Activity Feed improvements: Twitter search in social feeds & New Activity indicator

94 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

"Almost there... It would have been nice If admins could also add an RSS feed to it.I…"

Stefaan Boel replied Nov 12, 2011 to Introducing Social Integration and Top News

307 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by TAW

"Yep, I share the same opinion. It would be nice if we could just only change the amo…"

Stefaan Boel replied Nov 6, 2011 to Scoreboards, why do people who start topics get all the credit?

2 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Stefaan Boel

"I have this for a year or so: http://inventorwizard.ourtoolbar.com/ People can use t…"

Stefaan Boel replied Nov 4, 2011 to Would love your feedback about a third-party toolbar

136 May 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Mayfield

"Hey Chris, I also just noticed that my avatar eventually changed. But still this ver…"

Stefaan Boel replied Jul 13, 2011 to New Ning Aviary Extension Lets You Edit (and Have Fun) with Photos on Your Network

93 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by HELP SEEKER

"I can change my profile picture, save it, but then when I go forward to my main page…"

Stefaan Boel replied Jul 12, 2011 to New Ning Aviary Extension Lets You Edit (and Have Fun) with Photos on Your Network

93 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by HELP SEEKER

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
57 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
1 hour ago
"White label would be great."
1 hour ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
1 hour ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service