All Discussions Tagged 'CSS' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning 3.0 Tip: Add CSS to Member Profiles

Brought to you by popular demand on my site, jQuery to add CSS to your member profiles!    Also inspired by SweetPotato's discussion and th…

Started by AnGella

51 on Saturday
Reply by Skye

NC for Hire

3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript

Hey Ningers, here is a simple yet elegant and modern social footer featuring entypo icon font and long-shadow icon design.  The whole thing…

Started by JFarrow

24 Apr 5
Reply by JFarrow

Remove Social Share & Like Icons from Individual Pages

Do you have a Custom Page that you do not need or want the Social Share or LIKE buttons at the bottom? I know to most people here on NING…

Started by Chloe Prince

8 Apr 1
Reply by John Bizley

Theme Templates

I have been looking at some attractive free theme templates out there on the net especially some of them that have the pages looking like t…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

6 Mar 27
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Sweet Trick: Make Your Backgrounds Scroll and Animate With Just CSS

If you have been thinking about how to add a scrolling background image to your Ning network, but have not been sure how to do it, you're i…

Started by JFarrow

10 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Jane Peterson

Problems I just can't deal with

When I decided to open my own site, I thought I was totally ready. I had been admin on several Ning 2 sites so I was ready to jump right in…

Started by Gwynnyth

6 Feb 20
Reply by Gwynnyth

NC for Hire

3.0 Trick: Add Custom Icons Colors and CSS To Change Them

A client asked me recently if the icon colors could be changed.  Of course I knew there had to be a way to change or customize the icons th…

Started by JFarrow

17 Feb 15
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Styling Iframes with CSS

I've seen many discussions on how to style iframes, so here is a simple guide to get you started. If you still haven’t heard, hear it now: …

Started by JFarrow

4 Feb 7
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Responsive 3.0: Dos and Donts of PXs and %s

With the mandatory migration to 3.0 looming and so much to learn about responsive design, it can be difficult for Ning Network creators to…

Started by JFarrow

2 Feb 4
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Ning 3.0 Responsive Grid Playground

So earlier today I posted a useful Link Scrapper Tool that may come in handy when you are preparing for migration.  The second tool that I…

Started by JFarrow

1 Feb 2
Reply by JFarrow

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Thanks Kos...that works a charm...shouldnt be any problem with seo if its just in the activity…"
5 hours ago
Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
6 hours ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
8 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
10 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
10 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service