All Discussions Tagged 'Chat' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blank Chat???

I had submitted my ticket form because the chat on each site that I am on (that I am an admin of) is blank, I cannot see the "clear history…

Started by Alianna B.

18 Mar 23
Reply by Strumelia

What is a social site without chat?

After talking to many Ning 3.0 network creators. It seems we are waiting for one thing. And that would be chat added to are networks. And o…

Started by marshall blake

68 Mar 19
Reply by marshall blake

( Tip N3.0 themes 1 & 2" ) Put your Ning 2.0 Chat on your Ning 3.0 sandbox Updated 3-12-14

You can now have your Ning 2.0 Chat throughout your whole Ning 3.0 network. It keeps you in touch with your administrators and members whil…

Started by George H. Compton IV

15 Mar 12
Reply by George H. Compton IV

☯TIP☯ NING CHAT FOR MOBILE

So I was updating this bit of Matt's code from here. When it hit me, this should be... MOBILE READY! And it is! First we need to adjust for…

Started by FLUX

27 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Ning 3.0 Timeline for Chat and Member to Member Email

Dear Fellow Creators/Ning: Is there a specific timeline for implementation of chat and member to member email? Are there any other enhancem…

Started by Jeff McKinney

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Intermittent Complaints on Chat

In my 2.0, I'm getting complaints that posts have not been showing the last few days in Chat from Mac computers.  Seems intermittent and no…

Started by Kos

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Kos

Chat connected to another XMPP server

Hi, I found out from other posts in the forum that Ning's chat is based on XMPP protocol. Is it possible to change in my network the chat t…

Started by Alessandro

4 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Alessandro

NO development releases in months, bugged chat, out-dated features, network lag, now this outage.

I'm just curious...why are we paying Ning so much money for outdated services? We have been promised further improved chat for almost a yea…

Started by FIN

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Josh Hall

Show Youtube Videos in Chat

Hi everybody :) Who can tell me the trick to show the full youtube video in the Chatroom? I can only share a link and i dont like this me…

Started by Rebecca

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Comet Chat Problems

Has anyone else had a problem trying to get CometChat to work? We've got a paid access site and have just signed up for the free trial. The…

Started by Joan

3 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Anant Garg

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hi! Sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same problems. The activity feed is not responding…"
14 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Another curious fact is that the feed only show activity until April 3, after this date, we have…"
20 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hello Crystal and Stig I am also with this problem since yesterday. Says my page is not public, but…"
38 minutes ago
Magesoad replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"great news, since we are dealing with article lacks the function to justify the formation of…"
42 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Enrrico, per the Terms of Service, you are not permitted to remove or change the "Powered by…"
51 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"The "Powered By" that comes up in the language editor refers to the "Powered by…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"I knew we weren't allowed to remove it but since it was in LA, I thought we could change…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oh but what about some way to have it interact with the google + authorship? maybe u can add your…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service