All Discussions Tagged 'Critique' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Critique Feature For Photo Uploades?

Some time ago when i joined our site i made a comment about a members village display and i used the word Critique. WOW! you would think i…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

4 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Looking for Ideas

I been going at this website and it is not looking the way I would like to can anyone help with some design pointers and critiques to help…

Started by C.Brickhouse

2 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by C.Brickhouse

SlackedIn - Where The Creative Slacker Community Connects

Hey Everyone, First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their help, especially Jen Social. This is an awesome community forum with g…

Started by Rick Altman

4 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Rick Altman

A Word Of Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for their great tips. I have used a few on our site, but a few that i couldn't get to work. I was able to us…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

3 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Our Site Relaunch, 30K+ Members, and a HUGE Thank You!

Hello NING Creators - I wanted to post to announce our new network redesign. You can view it here at RecruitingBlogs.com. I would welcome a…

Started by Tim Spagnola

12 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Michael Combley

Critique My Network

Hi,   I have recently finished updating my networks and was wondering if you would be able to critique them for me? There a a few things le…

Started by Izak Boyes-Jackson

4 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Izak Boyes-Jackson

Critique my Business Networks

Hi,   I have two business networks for my company.   One is for 14 to 18 year olds: http://www.youth-enterprise-networking.com   The other…

7 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Izak Boyes-Jackson

Critique my Networks

Hi all,   Could you critique my networks. I have two and they are for Business Networking.   Adult Enterprise Networking  and  Youth Enterp…

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by gabet123

What do you think of my networks?

Hi, Please can you tell me what you hunk of my networks design. They are business networking websites for under 18s and over 18s. Adult…

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Mat

Go Pro Baseball: The network for aspiring professional baseball players. Please critique!

Hey all, Just created the Go Pro Baseball network a few weeks ago and am playing around with the features and tinkering every day to try an…

Started by Justin Reschke

2 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by solo

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"sure just create a second profile"
11 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"just tested mines fine"
13 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Thanks...works perfectly!"
33 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"since last friday"
53 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"same here"
54 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"I also use a 'ghost' membership to monitor whether some members are using their Friend…"
1 hour ago
Kira Slye replied to Kira Slye's discussion 'Do we immediately have to pay for a new plan when migrating to 3.0?'
"Can i ask for ONLY my members and my photos to be migrated, or do I have to have everything…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I hope you all have "voted" in the poll Ning is taking on what feature to roll out…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service