All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook and chat, messaging...changes coming

Just thought I'd throw this out- interesting article about coming changes to FB... http://www.wired.com/2014/04/this-is-the-end-of-facebook

Started by Strumelia

1 yesterday
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

One member stole items from my Ning, he published them in his public profile in Facebook

Does anybody know an effective way to get Facebook delete a profile? or at least delete articles, photos and other items from a Facebook pr…

Started by Horacio B. Garcia

1 Apr 9
Reply by JFarrow

Linking And Tabling Problems

I created three, three state link buttons in my above footer HTML box, but my facebook link (last line) wont work. Any ideas? <center&g…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

12 Feb 5
Reply by Kos

3 essential back-end changes that Ning could make to increase Everyone's traffic

Here are 3 things that I really wish Ning could add to product roadmap to boost everyone's traffic. They could be all 'in the background' c…

Started by Brandon Owens

13 Jan 12
Reply by Pat Howlett

Facebook sign in error with domain mapped network.

Has anyone else run into a problem getting both Facebook apps to work on a domain mapped network? I've followed all the resources I could f…

Started by Chris N.

0 Nov 16, 2013

Ning and Facebook

Hi, I am losing members to Facebook groups and I am wondering if there is a way to create a closed group on Facebook and then have forum (n…

Started by Tom Ogg

0 Nov 13, 2013

sharing on facebook

when I put in my website address in a comment on facebook it pulls up a photo from a blog as the picture on facebook how do I stop that?

Started by C.Brickhouse

0 Oct 25, 2013

Invalid SWF Source: RESOLVED

This keeps happening. Why?

Started by Patrick Chappelle

9 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Ambroise

Facebook like button infuriating!

So I'm a newbie - network up and running great for one week, except the FB like button. Share via FB is fine but status updates with FB che…

Started by Martin Sutton

5 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Sahim Ader

NC for Hire

A simple way to promote your facebook page as well as your ning network using Facebook Embedded Posts

Promote your facebook page as well as your ning network using Facebook Embedded Posts Hey NCs, It's me Bernard again. After a long time, I…

Started by Bernard Lama

11 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
59 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
1 hour ago
"White label would be great."
1 hour ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
1 hour ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service