All Discussions Tagged 'File' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO REFUNDS, says NING

With this recent outage of the File Manager, it has cost me REAL subscribers paying $60 a year. I had just signed up a new member via paypa…

Started by Chloe Prince

11 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Chloe Prince

Community File Sharing - What works well with NING?

I'm looking to create a "library" of resources for my community. I want everyone to be able to collaborate and contribute, so basic "click…

Started by Jim Vanides

19 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Mindy Craig

File Management and Sharing

There have been a number of posts about file sharing and ways to develop a library on ning, but some of the 3d party apps like box.net and…

Started by Mindy Craig

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Irene Valdes

Need Help : Adding files specific to a group

Hi, For my educational collaboration project, I am looking for a file library per classroom (ning group). Students and Teachers specific to…

Started by Sujoy Mukherjee

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sujoy Mukherjee

Suggestions for future Pages update

Consider if it would be possible to add a "sort by" option at the top of the Pages directory? Sort by Name would be nice  -- I am sure anyo…

Started by Kath

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

File Management

Is is possible for members to upload or move videos into video albums (folders or subfolders) instead being grouped all together by default…

Started by Nate LaChance

0 Jan 20, 2011

Ning should provide downloadable files for it's members and/or revise the File Manager

I run a website for artists and there is a lot of songs being ran through our system. With possible special restrictions, I feel Ning shoul…

Started by Mistah Wilson

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Phil McCluskey

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Sounds about right"
27 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Well i suppose we could speculate endlessly...."
30 minutes ago
Stelios Karavias replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"For another "vids" already embedded in a 2.0 network are in many ways like pages.…"
33 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i could definately see that  for search anyways but also keep in mind complexity  and…"
48 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm wondering about that, Stelios.  But Ning will have to explain if that is really so in…"
53 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Oh man.   Another bright and creative one leaving.   So sorry to see you…"
57 minutes ago
Stelios Karavias replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Strumelia, just a thought here. It is not unusual in developing a system, that some things have to…"
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Crystal, here's my problem with this setup, and I admit I'm miffed about it- On my 2.0,…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service