All Discussions Tagged 'IE' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Browser CSS issues

I have one site I have been working on that looks fine on Firefox but very bad on IE. I am still using the old appearance design and did in…

Started by Tona

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Tona

IE 9 Signup Problem

Hi I have IE 9 i tryed alot to signup on my website but its not working Signup Process have 2 forums. 1st forum have  Email Pass Captcha.…

Started by ismail shah

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Nor Cal Social Media

IE Style problem with Send Message and View Discussion Forum links

I'm having a problem in IE with the Send Message and View Discussion links in my forums.  They look fine in FF and in Chrome, but in IE, th…

Started by Jane Noel

0 Apr 4, 2012

One of my Firefox Users Is Having A minor Issue

I know there is a simple fix for this, but I haven't used IE in YEARS so i have no idea where to go to fix it.  When she is on the network…

Started by Speed Racer

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Speed Racer

Cannot View Text Boxes in Internet Explorer!

We are unable to view ANY text boxes since the introduction of the new text editor when opening our site using Internet Explorer.  The site…

Started by Brenda Mills

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Amy J

BIG PROBLEM - IE causing big functional problems.

I am trying to battle with IE to get my Ning site to work properly, and i am on the verge of introducing the site to the public, but for so…

Started by Matthew Galat

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

NIng Internet Exploere Issues (BIG PROBLEMS)

In a previous thread i brought up these issues when referring to a Mapping issue.. but i feel that they deserve to be repeated and reittera…

Started by Matthew Galat

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matthew Galat

Problems in IE

Hello, My site is looking great in all browsers except Internet Explorer. (Big surprise) Can anyone take a look and let me know if there is…

Started by Inner Pirate

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by James Hawkins

New Member w/ Internet Explorer issues.

im sure this topic comes up quite a bit, but i am a new member and use Firefox at home to design the site and edit things at work with IE 7…

Started by bob brady

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by bob brady

NC for Hire

How to Nicely Suggest a Switch from IE to Your Members

If you're like me, you like to educate your members on the ways of the modern world.   According to recent data from Net Applications, one…

Started by JFarrow

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by JFarrow

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
20 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
4 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
4 hours ago
"White label would be great."
5 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
5 hours ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service