All Discussions Tagged 'Member' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Translations...

Hi there, In the Management Member, I already had translate the word of "Left" to the correct meaning in Portuguese, and when I go the Edit…

Started by Nidia

6 Jan 8
Reply by Nidia

Member Map Application.

Please can anyone proffer and alternative to member maps by io.Apps, I find their support to be nonexistent. Better still, how can i adapt…

Started by Oyeleke Seun

19 Jan 5
Reply by JFarrow

Member Default Permissions

I am building a network in which I want the members to be able to edit only the specific content pages assigned to them "Business Page" an…

Started by Vicki Harmon Wineland

0 Apr 29, 2013

Google Chrome Bug - Member Avatar Module Alignment Issue

I am seeing an alignment issue with one of my networks, but not all. The very first icon in the top row is raised up, and I can figure out…

Started by Chloe Prince

9 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Chloe Prince

Possible to create a Member Approval level that has no additional Admin permissions?

To Whom it Does Concern, I would like to know if it is possible to create a Member Approval level that has no additional Admin permissions…

Started by Brad Flora

1 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Member sign in

I have a Member who is having trouble signing in - It says her password is not correct - but it won't allow her to change it - she would li…

Started by Trish White

2 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Joan

NC for Hire

Tip: Advanced Featured Member Area for your Home Page

Hi all Ever wanted an easy way to feature a top member in a bit more detail than the usual Ning member module allows? This tip creates a ne…

Started by SweetPotato

20 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Margy Rydzynski

The power to add new pages, but not delete or edit existing ones

Is it possible to set up a type of member-role which confers the power to add new pages, but not delete or edit existing pages? This is bec…

Started by Richard Oldfield

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Janettee McCrary

URL New Members With 352

I've been noticing that my new approved members have their name plus an additional three numbers, such at 352 Can you explain what this i…

Started by Debby Bruck

0 Sep 13, 2012

Members leveling up

Basically, I'm looking for a program or method for letting my members level up as they become more interactive with the site.  I've read se…

Started by James@G4R

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by James@G4R

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
42 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i agree it should be there"
43 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Perhaps, but I think the read more link at bottom is most obvious, and gives a flow to the reading…"
52 minutes ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Got it :) if anybody is interested: #socialimg { display: table; width: 90%; margin: 20px…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"all u should need to do is change the name in the profile u used to create yiour network on your…"
2 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Plus in all fairness I think I remained cheerful and was not unpleasant given that NO discussion,…"
3 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"I changed them both, so also in Ning Network like I showed with the second screenshot, but nothing…"
3 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service