All Discussions Tagged 'Navigation' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Floating Quick Navigation

Give it a rest already! ...(Your pointer finger that is)... I get tired of constantly scrolling and having to go to the top of the page to…

Started by Fire-Tech

17 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Fire-Tech

How to make Navigation bar menu (tabs and sub tabs) more attarctive

Hi NC, I want to make Navigation bar menu (tabs and sub tabs) more attarctive. I searched some scrpting code but no success, Currently my …

Started by irfan khan

0 Aug 14, 2013

Directory path reflected in url

Has anyone had experience with creating a directory path that accurately reflects up to three levels of navigation? My url's seem to break…

Started by Mason Cummings

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by soaringeagle

Centering the navigation tabs?

Hello all! I'm somewhat of a CSS newbie, so talk to me as if I'm a five year old on this, okay? I'm trying to find out how I can center th…

Started by Erika Hoff Holmgren

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Erika Hoff Holmgren

Custom Navigation Menu... Upgrade anytime soon?

I am just saying Ning menu looks a lil old, slow in responding. This menu would be a good look LINK Any ideas? Here's my site Just my opini…

Started by Regi

6 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by limadenoche

"Updated tip" Ning popout Navigation tabs!! Update Version 2.1 for your main page or your whole network Google chrome overflow problem fixed

Ning popout tabs that float down the page with you. just add the stylesheet to your NC custom code box or just your main page place the sty…

Started by George H. Compton IV

52 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Need Help with Navigation Menu bar on Top of Header

Sorry, it might be a very simple thing.. somehow could not figure out...I want to have my navigation menu that has "Home", "Events", Member…

Started by SB Rao

5 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Making Navigation tutorial video for 1st time users on communties

Is there a tutorial video for 1st Time users on how to navigate sites, if so please give me link to post on our network. Thanks!

Started by John "JC" Colyer

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Some valuable feedback from a user interface expert. Would like your insights!

All, I'd like to share the email below that I received after asking for feedback on my site (http://www.stapletonconnect.com) from a user i…

Started by Dan O

0 Feb 20, 2012

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! Navigation css

I am trying to get my navigation header to appear like this  iI'd like to have all of the elements the same including the search bar. Can…

Started by Jay Ferrari

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"Glad it worked. SP"
27 minutes ago
francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"Elshara Thank you very for replying to my message still can't see what im looking for on…"
38 minutes ago
Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
5 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
6 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service