All Discussions Tagged 'Profile' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning 3.0 Tip: Add CSS to Member Profiles

Brought to you by popular demand on my site, jQuery to add CSS to your member profiles!    Also inspired by SweetPotato's discussion and th…

Started by AnGella

51 Apr 12
Reply by Skye

problem Adding members to Groups automatically using Profile Questions

Hello, I am using 3.0 and love the feature to add members to groups automatically based on their answer to a profile question... however, i…

Started by Chris Richards

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Profile page is set as homepage, meanwhile logged off users are..

Hi everyone, I have a problem working with 'profile link'; I'm not sure if I'm missing other important setting so please help me! All I'm t…

Started by Iori Tatsuguchi

7 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Iori Tatsuguchi

QUESTION For ALL Network Owners...

Are you allowing your members to change their profile page color schemes and all? I need to know if I should do this too...

Started by Geri Gerstner

3 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

How To Merge Two Profile Question,s Answers

Let Suppose In signup Process we fill two questions Profile Questions Name ISMAIL SHAH Occupation Student Now i want that when member co…

Started by ismail shah

6 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by ismail shah

My Page Links - Need Help To Customize Profile Page Links (Not Module Layout/ Links)

Please help with profile links- 1) Reorder 2) Remove/Hide 3)Add (specifically Discussions). Thanks!!  

Started by Nor Cal Social Media

3 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Rowald

NC for Hire

Tip: Advanced Featured Member Area for your Home Page

Hi all Ever wanted an easy way to feature a top member in a bit more detail than the usual Ning member module allows? This tip creates a ne…

Started by SweetPotato

20 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Margy Rydzynski

Category Tabs on Members Page show no Members... But the Categories are filled?

Hi, I am trying to separate members by continent on our Ning site: SunsetIslandMusic.com I set up a profile question and assigned a single…

Started by Tim Sukits

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Tim Sukits

Profile Textbox Not Moving

For some reason I can no longer move the textbox on my profile page.  Is there some change that happened or do I have a site bug?  Any feed…

Started by AnGella

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by AnGella

Members Mobile Upload Picturs Are Being Sent To My Email

Good Afternoon. I'm hoping someone can answer a quick question for me... I've noticed that when my members are using the mobile upload opti…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
2 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
3 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
3 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I mean your new site... ahhh..."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service