All Discussions Tagged 'SEO' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create a sitemap.xml for V3?

Hello Everyone can we create and update sitemap.xml for v3 network.  Please let me know, Thanks.

Started by Enrrico Torres

1 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Analyze Your SEO

With all of the algorithm updates Google has been releasing, have you ever wondered if you are keeping up with them?  From Panda to Penguin…

Started by Kos

19 Jan 10
Reply by Susan Daniels

Hurting Your SEO With Sliders (??), RSS and Copied Content

Yes we know original content is king and admittedly I'm a novice when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) but I'm learning!  That…

Started by Kos

28 Jan 2
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

NC for Hire

Cool Tool: Link Scrapper Tool for Ning Network Pages

See Your Pages As a Search Engine Does I whipped together what I feel to be a powerful and simple tool for seeing your pages as a search en…

Started by JFarrow

4 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Fire-Tech

Analyze Your Competitors

In October I posted a site called QuickSprout where you could analyze your sites SEO score, loading speed, (Alexa?) ranking, analyze back l…

Started by Kos

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Sharing a method of promotion that has greatly helped our network grow

Like me, many NCs scratch their heads everyday searching for that magic tool that can get new members signing up every minute, I mean quali…

Started by Denis

7 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Denis

How to seo of a website and get top rankings?

I need some tips and tricks to improve SEO of My website www.education4world.net . How can get top ranking? Any suggestion , tips? Regards

Started by Ali Hassan

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

How we will deal with 301 redirects and to fix 404 errors on NING 3.0?

It's strange that nobody talks about it or feels concerned here since it's an important part of  SEO and everybody is directly affected or…

Started by Radialistas Brasileiros

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

NC for Hire

Tool: HTML and SEO Cheatsheet Interactive

Here is a tip about a tool that I thought might be helpful to a ton of Ning Creators.  It is called the  Web Developer's Interactive Cheats…

Started by JFarrow

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Helping My Members Promote Their Blogs

As a relative newb, SEO is like a foreign land to me... and learning to navigate it has been slow.  My network is very blog-centric and we…

Started by lorianne

29 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Nor Cal Social Media

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
20 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
4 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
4 hours ago
"White label would be great."
5 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
5 hours ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service