All Discussions Tagged 'Tips' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Ning Network Tips and Tricks Updates on facebook page.

Hi Ning Team, I have just created a page on facebook to share Ning Network Tips and Tricks Updates.  Is there any issue If I create a page…

Started by Bernard Lama

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

SPAM LIST - Helpful List of SPAM Emails & SPAM IP Addresses To Block On Your Ning Network

Hello Everyone -- As you're aware by now, as Ning Creators, we can block email addresses and IP addresses from signing up on our Ning Netwo…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

A Word Of Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for their great tips. I have used a few on our site, but a few that i couldn't get to work. I was able to us…

Started by Randy L. Vollett

3 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Members Mobile Upload Picturs Are Being Sent To My Email

Good Afternoon. I'm hoping someone can answer a quick question for me... I've noticed that when my members are using the mobile upload opti…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

Posting tips: Design Studio or Old Themes

When NC's post tips or code snippets it would be great if those were clearly labeled - For Design Studio. - For Old Themes. Then the more…

Started by Atheist Universe

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Alex 小正正

SearchtoEmploy.com have created a way you can now make money from your NING Network

If you have been thinking of a way you can generate revenue from your NING network or Blog, how about offering your members the chance to m…

Started by Andrew Turnbull

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Andrew Turnbull

Ning Networks Blocked for Spam on Facebook

Hi Everyone   Has anyone had their Ning networked blocked from sharing on Facebook? Every time I try to share a link from by Network, Faceb…

9 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Kris

Will NING Create its own classifieds portal for Creators to charge for ads?

My name is Andrew and I am the CEO of www.SearchtoEmploy.com, a new global job website. I have recently paid the $499.00 US and gone pro w…

8 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Andrew Turnbull

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Great!!! Plenty of ideas to play with, thanks again.....now all I have to do is find one…"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Your welcome. This would look good with your cover. I added a padding so that the text does not…"
4 hours ago
"Background color makes a huuuuuge differenc.....might make it a lighter color though."
5 hours ago
"Once again many thanks....made it bold white 22px times new roman....looks fine now :)"
5 hours ago
"I just noticed you are using the Courier New Font. If you want a background color you can try…"
5 hours ago
".groupHeader-groupName {font-family: 'book antique';font-size: 20px;color: black;}Look at…"
5 hours ago
"Basically I want to enlarge the text on the group cover photos as in the example below in order to…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service