All Discussions Tagged 'Twitter' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove Social Share & Like Icons from Individual Pages

Do you have a Custom Page that you do not need or want the Social Share or LIKE buttons at the bottom? I know to most people here on NING…

Started by Chloe Prince

8 Apr 1
Reply by John Bizley

Twitter Social Feed not working

I have a problem when I get my twitter ID that does not work, I have yet reinitialized key but there is nothing to do. I already sent a tic…

Started by Young Empire

6 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Young Empire

Does anyone know how I can change the twitter icons on the Latest Activity?

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to change the icons in red to the new twitter bird?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Started by Stephanie Lennox

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Twitter Activity Feed Not working with the Built in follow feed links?

This is what I'm getting when i try to use the twitter info popup (see image below) on the activity feed,
 "Sorry, something went wrong."  …

Started by Illya

2 May 21, 2012
Reply by Illya

Change Facebook, Twitter and Google +1 icons

Hi, Social media buttons for Facebook (share and like buttons), Twitter and Google +1 are working fine in my site, but I'd like to use my o…

Started by Alessandro

3 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Alessandro

Can I use Ning as a Social Sign In on other websites?

I'd like to be able to have members of my ning group sign into another of our websites using their ning ID. Just like you can sign into nin…

Started by Clare Hodge

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Am I going mad?

Some time ago I set up the Tweet function so tweets of content on my network would include the following prefix: 'Mature musicians should…

Started by Toby Burton

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Toby Burton

HELP! My site is slowly breaking down.. more and more things not working over the past couple of days

OK, first the Events RSS feed started being unreliable. Some events are taking hours to show up in the feed, others arent showing up at all…

Started by Claire F

15 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Claire F

Last update failed to connect to Twitter

I have had some news from some members on all of my networks that every time they attempt to post to twitter from their status update they…

Started by Izak Boyes-Jackson

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Jahn Bek

Facebook and Twitter integration

Hello, does anybody get their Timeline updates auto updated on Twitter and FB? Neither of mine are working, even if they appear to do so, t…

Started by Björn Gevert

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
6 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
7 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service