All Discussions Tagged 'a' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How/where can I change the titel of a grouppage?

Can anyone hep me? I know where to change the names of the tabs, bud the 'old' name still appeares on the page as you open it. Specificly: …

Started by Leonna ALive

1 Feb 18
Reply by Kos

How long does it take for a support ticket to cancel a NING network take?

Sad to say, but tonight I put in a support ticket to close my NING site. I am just curious on how long it takes for it to be officially rec…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Chris

How to verify my site with google web master tools?

I want to verify my site with Google Webmaster tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify. My site URL is www.education4world.net Regards

Started by Ali Hassan

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

How to submit my website to all search engines and web directories?

I started a new website and unaware of Seo, So kindly guide me how to submit site to search engines and web directories?My site URL is www.…

Started by Ali Hassan

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Rise

ning needs a friends only option in the latest activity feeds

ning needs a friends only option in the latest activity feeds. as i see it my network is growing and member are wanting to see only there f…

Started by marshall blake

30 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Glenn Lynch

How to create a new network NING 2.0 (old version

I would like to create a new network, but in the old version, as I do? I did not like the version 3.0 NING is too complicated to handle too…

Started by Danilo Junqueira

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

NC for Hire

Tip: Give a different look to your specific group page.

This will widen the first column, hide the right column and change the background color of group description in the specific group page. Yo…

Started by Bernard Lama

38 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

Crazy Design Trick: Give a mind blowing look to your ning forum.

Jfarrow is looking for THE BEST 3RD PARTY FORUMS TO INTEGRATE INTO NING. His idea is not bad. However, we can give a different or nice look…

Started by Bernard Lama

116 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Reggie Robison

Increase traffic with a more user friendly join-a-group process: one page with '+ Join Group Name'-buttons

Since 2009 I am running more than 10 Ning networks, and I find and have used many tips I find on this network. Thanks to everybody who shar…

Started by Ralf Mohnen

36 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Kwaku OwusuAfriyie

Can we add a scroll bar on groups and forums like blogs post , latest activity

Hi Creators Team....! Is there any possibility of adding scroll bar to groups and discussion forum. I have added scroll bars of blogs, la…

Started by irfan khan

5 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by George H. Compton IV

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Luke Jones replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Ye I am :) I've tried all the options on google webmaster tools to let me verify my site,…"
49 minutes ago
Saurabh replied to Saurabh's discussion 'Title of a group home is not having group name'
"HI Crystal - Just wanted to know - has improved request filed for same.. There has been couple of…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Are you talking about google webmaster tool that you are able to verify your site? "
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion 'Need a Link for page addition on manage pages'
"Yeah why not ...you can add a link next to any links on group pages. Just go to Group Options>…"
2 hours ago
Phillip Brunelle replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I'm hoping a video section is included in Ning 3.0 because my network is taking a loss of…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Hi there, Did you try this ever?"
3 hours ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"its not its the profile pic of the uploader showing instead of the pic"
5 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"this looks more like milicious member...or spam activity by a member uploading the same photos over…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service