All Discussions Tagged 'acestors' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ancestors in CSS, How it works? (example)

Hello, I'm trying to customize my Ning site with CSS. I'm new to this and I'm learning from these forums. I have learned to modify CSS code…

Started by Miguel

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
10 minutes ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
37 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
39 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
40 minutes ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
42 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
44 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion 'technical question please!'
"Weird things happen to me two, rather often. I hate to say its normal but I would be lying if I…"
46 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I don't know of any recent widgets but you may be able to try something like a free online…"
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service