All Discussions Tagged 'activity' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning 3.0 - Can't find features, do they exist yet?

Hi. I have a contact looking for some detailed customization and I am wondering if I'm missing something in terms of how-tos or FAQs to do…

Started by L McConnell

0 Apr 7

Why Are The Rich Thumbs In The Activity Feed Changing The Original Format Of The Image ??

This was spotted kindly by Strumelia in my post about getting ready to launch my site and asked NC's to have a look and post about it. So w…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 17
Reply by John Bizley

Ning 2 Latest Activity Feature Not Working Properly

The Latest Activity feature of our Ning 2 site, http://live.autographmagazine.com, hasn't been working properly since last Thursday or Frid…

Started by Steve Cyrkin

5 Feb 20
Reply by Aaron

How Can I Do....

Hy All, How can I do that when a user upload a picture in latest activity appear larger than it appears now? thks,

Started by Indrie Florin Gabriel

3 Feb 18
Reply by Kos

Is there a way to generate a report that shows how many discussions each member has started in a set period of time?

I'm still working on some gamification/ contest ideas for my site.  I think it would be cool to be able to start a contest based on content…

Started by Just Asking

1 Feb 16
Reply by Kos

Fix the Non Clickable photo in your activity lists in profile and activity pages

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but it is an old bug which is still here. If you go to your activity list on your profiles or if you h…

Started by John Bizley

1 Jan 30
Reply by Garfield Creator

Activity Feed Scroll Bar? (Ning 3.0)

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! I'm about to dive heavily into perfecting my network, and there are a few things I will need help with. For…

Started by Mike Tsigonias

9 Jan 13
Reply by Jamie Baker

Can someone please shed some light on what's happening with 3.0 and why it's been built in this way ?

I could write a lot here but I just want to keep it brief and to the point so excuse it if it seems rather abrupt. Now since Ning 3.0 was l…

Started by John Bizley

59 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Activity Feed - "MORE" button is missing??

On my 3.0 community at www.DreamersInMotion.ning.com there is no "MORE" link or button displaying at the end of the Activity Feed. Obviousl…

Started by Christy Pooschke

7 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

HELP! Comments, Status updates, Activity feed, Like buttons NOT working!

Seems our "activity wall", comment boxes and "Like" functions aren't working. No one can post in any of our "boxes" through the network. Th…

Started by Dr. Bernard Alvarez

6 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Themba Dlamini

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dunamis replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Here is the code <!-- Insert Ads INSIDE Blog Posts by SweetPotato --><div…"
14 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"add page  articles not add content articles are a top level feature then u can add content…"
26 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"you wont need the unlinked pages at all instead make them articles youd just copy/paste the html…"
32 minutes ago
"yes and yea i believe so"
36 minutes ago
"message me the code your using again and i should be able to adapt it to articles "
37 minutes ago
Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"tried language editor but it wont :("
53 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Phil, How do you add articles to groups, I am not seeing it under the add content within the group…"
53 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I really am not visualizing how this can help me.  The only content I can pull into an article…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service