All Discussions Tagged 'affiliate' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TradeDoubler - verification

Hi,I've created the account in TradeDoubler but I'm not able to verify my site, cause they make me paste meta tag under the <HEAD> ta…

Started by fitclass

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Iversen

How to add affiliate program to my network

Hi every one,  I am  trying to add affiliate program  for promoting my network. I am looking for place to set pixel java script, something.…

Started by Guy Tal

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

I'm getting too much spam

Go into my daily members and about 9 out of 10 are spam because I have a very visible domain: hip-hop.net that has good page rank and organ…

Started by Brian Rauschenbach

35 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Brian Rauschenbach

Affiliated Sites for Advertising vs. Googles Adsense

Does anyone use affiliate advertising? If so - Which affiliate site do you use? Do you think it brings you more income over Google's Adsens…

Started by Scott Bishop

13 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Kris

How do I edit the Paid Access payment confirmation page?

When using the Paid Access feature, new members are presented with a payment confirmation page after they pay to join my Ning community. I…

Started by Aubrey Williams

3 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Aubrey Williams

Amazon Affiliate Iframe Not Showing Up In Blog

Having trouble with Amazon Affiliate code embedded into blog posts. The products (embedded with iframe code) are not showing up when I publ…

Started by Tyson

0 May 30, 2011

Top 5 things Ning Needs -- !!

My top 5 things I would like to see added to Ning   Let me make $ with Classifieds I have been itching to have a classified section where I…

Started by Mark Flockhart

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Mark Flockhart

Ning Affiliate - Get paid to bring biz to Ning

Just a thought.  I wanted to see what everyone else is thinking.   I would love to have Ning start an affiliate section where we get a smal…

Started by Mark Flockhart

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Mark Flockhart

If you're trying to make money with your site and don't have this, you are missing out.

It's called VigLink, it's backed (funded) by Google and it automatically creates affiliate accounts for you for every link leading outside…

Started by Sidian M.S. Jones

5 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Connie Walcott

Ning growth by Affiliates

I have a suggestion and maybe Ning is already doing this. If you could set up some kind of affiliate program that members can monetize ther…

Started by David B. Warner

14 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jordi

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
13 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service