All Discussions Tagged 'albums' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo Albums Like what Facebook has

So I am new to ning with www.competephysique.com. I feel like all of our communities would greatly benefit if our members could upload phot…

Started by David Hogan

0 on Sunday

RSS Feeds

Why in the world is there an RSS feed for members, but not one available for featured photos or albums? Sorry for the "attitude" but I got…

Started by Hurricane

8 Apr 3
Reply by Leslie Harvey

Albums will not be migrated?

Hi, My site has over 11k members and is an art/photo site. I am struggling to understand why albums will not be migrated when I have to mov…

Started by Roy Simmons

4 Mar 21
Reply by Kos

Photo Competition / "Public" Photo Albums???

Hi all, Can't seem to find anywhere where this has been addressed before. We want to run a monthly photo competition where: - users upload…

Started by Anton Daniel Potgieter

29 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Damien Hannah

Some suggestions for improvements to NING

We really appreciate the effort that goes in to provide all the features of our network. Here are a few suggestions to make things even bet…

Started by James Diamond

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Holly

Public photo album for contest

I would like to run a photo contest on my Ning network (which is for birders who love to take photos). Is there a way for members to upload…

Started by Marc Fest

0 Aug 29, 2012

DIsplay random photo album covers on home page

This should be a minor tweak for ning super coders- On the home page we have the option for displaying albums by 'recently added', 'feature…

Started by vishal charles

1 May 28, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Photo Albums in Groups

I'm pretty sure this would be really usefull now that we have the "LIKE" button feature.  This will bring a lot of activity to our groups a…

Started by Milagros Baerga

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Aly B

Inaccurate Profile Page Numbers - Photos, Albums, Groups

The number of photos  and albums showing on personal profile pages is not updating to reflect current changes.   One member shows 53 albums…

Started by Linda

3 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Linda

5 Simple Things Ning Could Improve Upon

* Column/module flexibility - Why not allow creators the ability to create however many columns with whatever size that fits in the space g…

Started by Hurricane

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by OIU

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
17 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
30 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
40 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
42 minutes ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
54 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
57 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Don't think the date will be a hard change, as the articles are already time and date stamped…"
1 hour ago
"they never had to sign in to the group  and in settings theres a leave this network.. im…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service