All Discussions Tagged 'analytics' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recording Now Available: Metrics and Measurement for Community Health

Metrics and Measurement for Community Health with Richard Millington from Ning on Vimeo. You shouldn't be guessing what is or isn't workin…

Started by Allison Leahy

0 Sep 24, 2013

Mobile Analytics working?

Hi folks, Are the Mobile Analytics of Ning 2 working? I've added the GA UA number (in the format UA-123456-12) into the Analytics field on…

Started by Mark Avey

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Double Google Analytic code inside Ning Network

Hi, I would like to know if anybody know why Ning analyze the Ning Networks. I just created two networks, one payed with all services, and…

Started by Cristian Echenique

21 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Gabriel Radic

NC for Hire

Design Hack: Add A Text Box which Spans All 3 Columns

Ive been playing around with the possibilities of making a site-wide column which spans the top of all 3 columns of the network.  WARNING:…

Started by JFarrow

42 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

GOOGLE ANALYTICS-HELP

Hello, I am trying to setup google analytics and am not having any luck.  here's my domain: www.glam-express.com which is point to my ning…

Started by Mandy G.

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Pierre Lannoy

Help! Is there a way to collect data (analytics) that tell me how many posts were made?

Is there a way to collect data through Google Analytics or other that will tell me: How many posts were made by members during a time peri…

Started by Deb W.

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Deb W.

Stats or Analytics for E-Blasts sent from a NING site?

Hello Knowledgable NING Community, Is there a way to capture/see stats on e-blasts sent from our NING sites? I'd like information on if the…

Started by Janine Cuthbertson

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Regarding analytics and Richard Millingtons advice

In his blog at FeverBee.com Richard Millington, who has produced a couple of Community Management webinars with Ning, says we, as community…

Started by Doug Lowthian

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Arnold Burian

Conversation & Groups Tracking Tools

Does Ning offer any conversation and group tracking tools where we can find out the most recurrent topics about a specific subject in the a…

Started by Alex

7 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Ning doesn't load custom code on mobile versions of our sites?

To any other developers who use the custom code / analytics textbox to enter javascript or other mods for their sites, or client's sites...…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Cassie Purvis replied to Cassie Purvis's discussion 'Set a page to private, without hiding the link?'
"Thanks George!! I do actually need some help changing it to the page(s) I want. Here is…"
22 minutes ago
Profile IconNing Status

Unscheduled Maintenance on Third-Party Ticketing System

Our third-party ticketing service is currently performing unscheduled maintenance.  At this… See More
32 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"Yeah I was lost on using WOW a few years ago.  Gave up trying and just…"
38 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"I have that open i have the outside server with go daddy and not sure of the code he referenced to…"
44 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"idk if there's anything in this discussion which may help"
51 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Language Editor.  Search for "powered by" and change it there."
56 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ maybe this will help?"
2 hours ago
Riccardo Rossini replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Ning: uncomprehensible behaviour'
"Totally agree, I think that in Pentaprism that difference has been alway respected. "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service