All Discussions Tagged 'archive' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blog totals and archive not quite matched up?

I have a 2.0 question that I thought someone might know about: A new member has posted 3 blogs 1 in July, 2 in August on his My Page he sho…

Started by Steve Hanner

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

My network was deleted due to delayed payment - can I get my content?

Hi, due to delayed payment my network photoclubdelhi was deleted and is currently unavailable. Is it now possible to get the content back?…

Started by Aditya Raj

4 May 29, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Leaving members, deleting content, Archive feature

I can't imagine going to a party or a meeting and then at the end asking everyone to forget every conversation I had with them.  But that i…

Started by Jared

18 May 18, 2013
Reply by Jords

Can members archive their own content?

Hi, We have members that are reluctant to blog on Methodspace (as opposed to Wordpress) as there doesn't appear to be a away for them to ar…

Started by Katie Sayers

0 Apr 25, 2013

How to restore Ning archives?

Hi everyone,   I have a quick question regarding Ning archives. I saved them into a json file, and now I want to make sure I saved everythi…

Started by Akim Boukhelif

12 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by My Company Matters

How do I download my members photos in bulk

Hello  I would like to download my members photos in bulk. I'm currently doing this one by one and it is very time consuming. Is there a wa…

Started by Ed Hewitt

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Eric Suesz

Is it possible to star fresh every year, and keep the old content in a tab?

Hi everybody, I'm looking for your best practices of cleaning the slate at the start of a new year. Sorry if this has been covered, but I d…

Started by Joacim Matisson

0 Dec 12, 2012

*NING NETWORK ARCHIVE* Cannot download the Members Media file - FRUSTRATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see from the image above, the download stops at 245 of 9654. Since we cannot download again after 24 hours, this is delaying my…

Started by Miss J.

19 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Comish

Export data into MySQL database friendly format

I have used the NING "Groups" feature to create a group called "RESOURCE DIRECTORY". It is basically a list of recommended companies/indivi…

Started by Dirk Alphin

3 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Kristy

Problems archiving media files

The archiver seems to work fine for the main sections, but I can't download the media files. Each time I try I get a message as below. I ha…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paintball.fi

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'simple tweak that ning can do to drasticly increase joins/growth'
"Good one!"
1 hour ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i agree it should be there"
1 hour ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Perhaps, but I think the read more link at bottom is most obvious, and gives a flow to the reading…"
2 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Got it :) if anybody is interested: #socialimg { display: table; width: 90%; margin: 20px…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"all u should need to do is change the name in the profile u used to create yiour network on your…"
3 hours ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Plus in all fairness I think I remained cheerful and was not unpleasant given that NO discussion,…"
4 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Edit footer name after Created by'
"I changed them both, so also in Ning Network like I showed with the second screenshot, but nothing…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service