All Discussions Tagged 'background' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Sweet Trick: Make Your Backgrounds Scroll and Animate With Just CSS

If you have been thinking about how to add a scrolling background image to your Ning network, but have not been sure how to do it, you're i…

Started by JFarrow

10 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Jane Peterson

Creating Background

Can you point in the direction where I can find out how to create a background graphic into a background for my network?  I cannot seem to…

Started by Where Women Blog

1 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Kos

Removing background in theme to replace

I'm using one of the Ning themes and want to remove the top background (gray color space) below the nav bar.  Currently the graphic I am us…

Started by Where Women Blog

9 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

Tip: Auto body background image changing.

Simply copy and paste this code into custom code. For additional help, you may want to subscribe to private help subscription.  Live previe…

Started by Bernard Lama

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Steve Shigemoto

Use Any YouTube Video As Your Page Background

While searching for some decent free backgrounds for my Ning 3.0 site, I came across this article and thought I'd share it with you all. I'…

Started by Patrick Chappelle

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Change Main Background Depending On Navbar Selection, Possible ?

I have some code from jen tips to be able to change the background when on specific pages that I create but is it possible to be able to ha…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Styling Groups with New Design Studio with CSS and a Swift Hack

I really should keep this a secret, but this just may be interesting enough to piledrive me right into the Superstar category, so I'll shar…

Started by JFarrow

26 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Fire-Tech

How to remove background of Headings without changing text links as well??? (Urban Creative)

I've been racking my brain all day trying to figure this out, and after a long look I'm not sure if it's possible but was hoping someone he…

Started by Alex Drysdale

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Alex Drysdale

move up background image?

Hello,  I'm trying to find out how to have the background image on my Ning site at http://birds.joy.net be positioned flush against the top…

Started by Marc Fest

7 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Edward Rios

NC for Hire

Add Body Background To Specific Page

Plus and Pro Subscribers How To: Add Body Background To Specific Page Go to new or existing page /pages. Access the specific page. Click o…

Started by Jen

14 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Planeta Balada

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
12 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service