All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (202)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No picture padding

Hi All, I am using one of the Ning 3.0 themes and it is great but I have a problem with it. There is no padding between the main picture of…

Started by György Juhász

5 Apr 12
Reply by György Juhász

Insert Ad unit/image/anything above comments.

The code below will add an iframe (containing an ad) above comments throughout your site. It vary's slightly between blogs & discussion…

Started by Jamie Baker

10 Feb 14
Reply by Kos

Lead Photo size on blogs

Hello, I'm having trouble with the lead photo's on the blogs (Ning 3.0), i like the idea but they are showing up too large, and it doesn't…

Started by Chris Richards

6 Feb 3
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Possible Ning Extension?

Was browsing around for a publishing resource for my institutions newspaper and came across issuu. It allows you to upload PDF, Microsoft W…

Started by Jords

7 Jan 12
Reply by JFarrow

Blog excerpt - help!

Hi all, First of all I'd like to say thank you for posting all your help & tips here. I'm new to ning & css, but through your guida…

Started by Jamie Baker

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Jamie Baker

Question about Ning 3.0

Despite the fact that our front door has 3 columns, when you click on "read more" on a blog post on the front page on a Ning 3.0 network, t…

Started by Vincent Granville

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Phil McCluskey

Add Blog Posts to Ning Networks From 3rd-Party Apps

We're extremely excited to announce our support for the MetaWeblog API across all Ning Networks. This new enhancement will allow members of…

Started by Kyle Ford

61 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Max Steinberg

Windows Live Writer and Ning 3.0

I used to use Windows Live Writer to post blogs to my 2.0 network, but Live Writer doesn't seem to recognize my 3.0 blog.  Has anyone else…

Started by Dustin Craig

2 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Max Steinberg

Limiting Blog Posts to Selected Members Only - Is It Possible?

Hi Ning Creators!We use Ning to run an online local newspaper.  As we grow, we are now limiting the content to either our staff, partners o…

Started by eCoronado.com

4 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

Change Feature Header Language for "Blog Posts"

Hi all, So on my front page, in my Blog Post feature area I only show Featured Blog Posts.  I want to change the title of the header to say…

Started by Joe Freed

8 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Charisse Carney-Nunes

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
13 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service