All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Return of Network Creator Blogs on Creators 3.0

From 2009 until late 2011, the Creators Community accepted Blog Post submissions from Creators. These are kind of hidden from view now, but…

Started by Crystal Coleman

4 on Friday
Reply by Lorenzo M. Oliver

NC for Hire

Community: ✍ Contribute Your Cleverer Content Categories ✍

I wanna see what kind of clever categories everyone is coming up with (Blog Pages, Forum Pages, Photo Pages all have categories) . As a com…

Started by JFarrow

4 Mar 19
Reply by Willerie Razote

How To Stop The Blog Post Details To Not Show Up In Blog Lists

I used this tip many times before and have seen post here from NC's wanting to do the same so here is how to do it in the new themes We can…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

A dilemma I'm Having with blogs/forums and would like to see what you think about it

Here is the dilemma I am having here. If you set your blogs or forums to a full page width then there is not any issue but if you set your…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

Need a bit of help making a background colour change in edit pages of blogs

I have a particular colour I want to use as the background to the content on my blogs so would like to make the text area in the add/edit p…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

EVENTS, Here is my new events page and works a treat :-) UPDATED

I know the events will be coming at some point but as not sure when I had to get started building one before April as that's when all the e…

Started by John Bizley

3 Feb 26
Reply by John Bizley

Omitting publish dates on blog posts - anybody know if this is possible?

My site runs evergreen content (recipes) and having dates on posts doesn't make any sense at all. Any code or trick to eliminate dates woul…

Started by Jorge Bravo

1 Feb 11
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

Trick: How to Add Related Photos, Forum Posts and Blogs Widget

Actually, this tip could be used for adding related posts to Photos (example), Forum Topics (example) or Blog Posts (example).  To be hones…

Started by JFarrow

48 Feb 8
Reply by Rowald

ADD RSS FEEDS TO YOUR BLOG

Hello, So previously I have used other social network building sites, and one of the features that was really cool was the ability to add R…

Started by D ELLIOTT

4 Jan 21
Reply by JFarrow

Not Quite Understanding the New Latest Activity Sort Options ?!?!?

Ok now I have been trying to get my head around how this is working so if anyone can shed some light on it please do, thanks. Ok from the p…

Started by John Bizley

7 Jan 18
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
11 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service