All Discussions Tagged 'bots' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting Up The Sign Up / Sign In Using Other Platforms:

Hello, When I try to enable this function I keep getting "Sorry! There was a problem enabling sign up/sign in using other sites. Try again…

Started by Robert Druse

5 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Robert Druse

Spam / Bots Trying to Register as Site Members?:

Hello, Does anyone else have what appear to be "Bots" trying to register as members of your site(s)? These usually have odd looking names a…

Started by Robert Druse

5 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Robert Druse

Spammer Bots with.e.mail.likethis.a.lot.of.dots.making.us.crazy!!!!!

Guys, I post this question in another similar topic. But since I haven't receive any reply, I am trying again here. Sorry to repeat. PLEASE…

Started by Marcelo Rodrigues

7 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Marcelo Rodrigues

NC for Hire

Spammers Have Returned and They.all.Use.Stupid.Gmail.Accoun.ts@gmail.com

Yes, those stupid spam bots have returned and unless we get proper email address validation on signup, they will continue. I have seen upwa…

Started by JFarrow

27 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Janettee McCrary

60,000 pages blocked by robots.txt

This feels like it's an issue.   I'm not sure it's related, but our Alexa profile and google pages crawled numbers seem totally wonky...usu…

Started by DShan

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Oliver Jon Cross

Botnet Command and Control?

I got a message today, while accessing my forum from a secure computer I use for work, that access was being denied because the web address…

Started by Bruce Alderman

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Bruce Alderman

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Dunamis replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Here is the code <!-- Insert Ads INSIDE Blog Posts by SweetPotato --><div…"
12 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"add page  articles not add content articles are a top level feature then u can add content…"
24 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"you wont need the unlinked pages at all instead make them articles youd just copy/paste the html…"
29 minutes ago
"yes and yea i believe so"
33 minutes ago
"message me the code your using again and i should be able to adapt it to articles "
34 minutes ago
Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"tried language editor but it wont :("
50 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Phil, How do you add articles to groups, I am not seeing it under the add content within the group…"
51 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I really am not visualizing how this can help me.  The only content I can pull into an article…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service