All Discussions Tagged 'box' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ugly comment box

NING Why the comments box look ugly? I hate this new look. I wanna the old one.

Started by Jelena

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Jelena

Add Search Box

I have added this code for search box but it is not working it show page not found.  <div id="xn_bar_menu_more"> <form id="xn_bar_…

Started by Enrrico Torres

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

How To Add a QR Code To Your Ning the Correct Way

A QR CodeA QR Code (Quick response) allow you to display an URL readable by a mobile phone.   Using Google Maps and Goo.gl URL Shortener, I…

Started by JFarrow

20 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Use the box-shadow twice to create nice borders

Since I have released my details for updating the members profile box you may have noticed my borders may look a little different and also…

Started by John Bizley

5 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Alexander

NC for Hire

Killer Tip: Add FACEBOOK plug-in comment box to every forum page.

Edited: If you use the old code then only members can see the facebook plug-in comment box and they can comment. Please use the new code, b…

Started by Bernard Lama

167 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Rowald

Chat for 3.0?

Anyone know when chat will be made available for Ning 3.0 / have any suggestions of third-party chats I can use in the meantime? I'm lookin…

Started by Quincy Mutter

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Quincy Mutter

NC for Hire

Ning3 Tip: How to enable both selected comment box and disqus comment box together?

Hi Fellow creators, I think you are not able to enable both selected comment box and disqus comment box together. We can only select either…

Started by Bernard Lama

30 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Is there a status box/feature like Facebook has?

I have not moved to 3.0 yet, but what i would like to see (and wondered if there is such a thing, maybe even in 2.0) is a status bar box I…

Started by LisaC

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

closed :)

Started by George H. Compton IV

8 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Hero box and slider

Please please help, I'm at the end of my tether here. 1) I've followed the instructions on creating a hero box but it only shows as one col…

Started by Fred Peters

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
11 minutes ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
38 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
40 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
41 minutes ago
"Sometimes I can't get formatting to work right when editing certain boxes."
43 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"It's under general app settings on your facebook app its a checkbox you need to uncheck it if…"
45 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion 'technical question please!'
"Weird things happen to me two, rather often. I hate to say its normal but I would be lying if I…"
47 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I don't know of any recent widgets but you may be able to try something like a free online…"
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service