All Discussions Tagged 'bug' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got a bug..

I've got a serious problem over here, I can't select any features in Features layout.. All features are vanished and I can't drag and drop…

Started by Dutchlabel

3 Mar 27
Reply by Kos

Video upload bug on Ning 2.0

Dear All, This is to report a very disturbing issue I am facing for about 2 months now. Whenever I upload a video ("wmv" format 18MB) to my…

Started by Airwalk

2 Mar 25
Reply by Airwalk

Report a bug

Oh goody, you found a bug! Our programmers are standing by to squash these guys.  When reporting a bug, please give us a detailed (and I me…

Started by Allison Leahy

9 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Aaron

Anyone Have Search Functionality Failure?

Has anyone experienced issues with the Search functionality NOT working?  The Search functionality is not finding the profiles using the EX…

Started by Michele & Sean Andersen

15 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Issue with the categories not showing in 'add content' for forums and photos.

While looking at the issue FedMedic was having I have noticed something regarding categories not showing up for photos and forums with the…

Started by John Bizley

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Phil McCluskey

I keep seeing "Our Apologies" error messages

I can't even get into my network's management dashboard to report the issue! All I'm seeing is this:   Our apologies We're sorry, we are h…

Started by kopper

29 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Aaron Gutfreund

Groups Bug: Cannot upload a lead blog photo unless the page is set to public ?

Seems we have a few bugs appearing today as this was fine the other day. When in group blogs and you have your page set to view by admins o…

Started by John Bizley

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

Some FUNDAMENTAL outstanding issues with NING 3.0 - some going for over 1 year with no solution

Three main issues I've found really worry me - especially after seeing discussions starting in 2011 and 2012 about some of these! They are:…

Started by Claudio Franco

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Claudio Franco

NC for Hire

Design Studio Issues

I'm experiencing a lot of Design Studio issues, really makes it difficult to work on a site design. :\ What about you? Browser: FireFox I…

Started by Jen

13 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

Trouble with Facebook Like Button? This solution has helped me...

Hello everybody, yesterday I almost went crazy and tried everything possible. This solution has helped me. Simply enter the URL of your net…

Started by Sandra

15 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Ken Rich

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
25 minutes ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
2 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help Icon needed for chat for 2.0'
"Can you clarify?  Are you trying to add chat to your network (done through features layout) or…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service