All Discussions Tagged 'buttons' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Link Trick: Make Your Links "Feel" Like Buttons on Hover

What I am going to show you is extremely simple and will create a consistant feel to your site by visitors. What we will achieve is a 1- pi…

Started by JFarrow

5 yesterday
Reply by JFarrow

Remove Social Share & Like Icons from Individual Pages OR Particular Posts 3.0 Ver2 Themes

This was inspired by a post from Chloe Prince for ning 2 so here is how to do this in 3.0 You could do this in css by just adding the page…

Started by John Bizley

0 Apr 1

How to Change JOIN Button in Groups

Hello! I want to change the text on the Join button in my Groups to read PURCHASE instead of Join. Is this possible and how?  Thanks so muc…

Started by Roben-Marie Smith

2 Mar 31
Reply by Roben-Marie Smith

Replace the pencil edit, + icon and feature with a nice text button without using any images at all.

Some may like these buttons and I do not mind them to much but my members will need a clearer way to know how to add and edit things so a n…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 26
Reply by Cassie Purvis

Is there a way to add custom buttons (like stamps or icons) to the text editor toolbar?

Since there's no way to like replies, but people are kind of lazy and don't always want to type out a response, I was thinking it would be…

Started by Just Asking

4 Feb 21
Reply by Just Asking

FOOTER ISSUES - Can anyone help?

Hello!  Thanks to those that helped with my previous post, I'm just working on getting my site looking as nice as possible. Let me know wha…

Started by D ELLIOTT

6 Jan 7
Reply by John Bizley

How to make a little change to the grey buttons navigation in your members page

I am sure many of you have figured this out or done something to them already but for all those who have not and would like to know how her…

Started by John Bizley

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

How To Remove Those horrid New Grey Friend and Messaging Buttons, also Add Some Better Descriptive Text

This tip is to change those grey Ning buttons that got added to the messaging and friend requests, here are the ones I am talking about He…

Started by John Bizley

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Jamie Baker

NC for Hire

Add Linkedin Share Buttons to your Ning Network

Linkedin Share buttons for Ning network to easily embed the Share on Linkedin button on your blog which works perfectly. Altogether ther…

Started by JFarrow

13 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Jorge Vila

Nice Clean Floating Social Buttons

Hi Ningers! I've come across some clean looking floating social share buttons on SharThis.com and added the script to my network. If you ha…

Started by MyCreationz

44 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by MAXX

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"sure just create a second profile"
14 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"just tested mines fine"
16 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Thanks...works perfectly!"
36 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"since last friday"
56 minutes ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"same here"
57 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Margaret Lynn Rosack's discussion 'Creator + Member'
"I also use a 'ghost' membership to monitor whether some members are using their Friend…"
1 hour ago
Kira Slye replied to Kira Slye's discussion 'Do we immediately have to pay for a new plan when migrating to 3.0?'
"Can i ask for ONLY my members and my photos to be migrated, or do I have to have everything…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I hope you all have "voted" in the poll Ning is taking on what feature to roll out…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service