All Discussions Tagged 'change' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 different forums on homepage?

Hello there, is it possible to create two different forums on the homepage? On www.eggofcolumbus.net we would like to have two different di…

Started by Dutchlabel

0 Mar 27

How/where can I change the titel of a grouppage?

Can anyone hep me? I know where to change the names of the tabs, bud the 'old' name still appeares on the page as you open it. Specificly: …

Started by Leonna ALive

1 Feb 18
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

Tip: Auto body background image changing.

Simply copy and paste this code into custom code. For additional help, you may want to subscribe to private help subscription.  Live previe…

Started by Bernard Lama

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Steve Shigemoto

I want to be able to change ownership of a group

The largest group on my website is a role-play group, and there is months worth of replies on it. The member who created that group has rec…

Started by MaxFanatic

7 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Thiago Santos de Moraes

Customize Your Invite Email.

Image below shows a custom invitation to a network of mine.To customize your invite message, go to the language editor. We will start with…

Started by JP

28 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

How to change style , format and color of main tabs.

Hi creators Team....! suggest me how to change style , format and color of main tabs. Currently each word is in small letters on my networ…

Started by irfan khan

6 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by irfan khan

How To Change Member Profiles 'Online Now' Icon

How to change Ning's default 'Online' icon on Member Profiles: First Part: Add your icon image url in the code below (don't forget to adjus…

Started by Debbie

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Debbie

How To Change Members List 'Online' Icon

How to change Ning's default 'Online' icon on the Members List page: Add your icon image url in the code below, copy the complete code and…

Started by Debbie

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Debbie

Wrap your add buttons with a design

aplique to any modules code css: a.xg_sprite.xg_sprite-add { background-color:#fafafa!important; border:1px solid #e6dcbf!important;color:#…

Started by Star Design

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kos

Member profile address only to be changed once

I would like to see the member address url to be changed once but still allow the network creator to change it again at any time

Started by Emmanuel Ace

0 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
12 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service