All Discussions Tagged 'click' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need CSS to disable LEFT clicking on photos on individual photo pages

In Ning 2.0 if you are on a single photo's page and you click on the photo...the screen advances you to the next photo's page. I need to di…

Started by Christy Pooschke

5 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

Disable Right Click Using Jquery on your Ning

Are you sick of right-clickers?  Me too.  I'm gonna show you the short and sweet of how to disable right click on your ning using a jquery…

Started by JFarrow

42 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Suzie Nielsen

500: Unexpected Error

We & our members facing this prolem during browsing. When we click on any link page show this error ... 500: Unexpected Error Please t…

Started by M.Tariq Malik

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Pop Up Window: On Load

Hello, I have been trying to create a pop up window....I would like this window to only appear when the click +Blog Post. This would be a s…

Started by Mandy G.

16 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE.... ANYONE... :(

I really, really need to do something like right now. my members are going to jump ship (the professional ones that will skyrocket my site…

Started by Damien Hannah

24 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Outclicks and CTR

We are running advertisements for local advertisers to help pay for the cost of the network. We need to be able to COUNT and get a report o…

Started by Thomas Hoey

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Thomas Hoey

Clickable links to member profiles on "Pending" list in groups

Is there some way to make the list of Pending members have clickable links to the member's profile? I find it intensely frustrating to have…

Started by Josh Drobina

1 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Steve

My adsense account has been disabled

i have no idea why I've not clicked on my own ads   Do you think they take them down if the page impressions are not resulting in enough ac…

Started by Scarlett Patrick

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Scarlett Patrick

How to create PPC system or pay per impressions system on my Ning network

I want to charge from my advertisers per click or per impressions. Any idea how to implement it on Ning?

Started by Boris Agranovich

1 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Kris

Comments Not Working Right-When click on "Reply To This"

As you can see by the screen shot that comments are not working right,As soon as someone click on "Reply To This" the wordings that are in…

Started by Star-Dust

0 Sep 19, 2010

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Thanks Kos...that works a charm...shouldnt be any problem with seo if its just in the activity…"
5 hours ago
Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
6 hours ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
8 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
10 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
10 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service