All Discussions Tagged 'clickable' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Major Task for my Tags...

Hello Creators, I hope you all had an excellent Christmas/Holiday! I have added a new Tag List within my network, it is available on every…

Started by Damien Hannah

1 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by SweetPotato

How Do I Make a Photo Link to an Internal Page

Or an external page for that matter? I have photos on my main page I would like to link to an internal page, but may also want to link to a…

Started by Wendy Campbell

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Campbell

Image maps

I would like to know how to post an ImageReady gif in a text box, and get the clickable areas within the image to actually be clickable...…

Started by Jonas Hellö

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Claudiu Gamulescu

Ning chat will Not render .info Domains As A Link

can this be fixed? we have a site we all link to all the time in chat, and we have to shorten the url to make it a clickable link

Started by Speed Racer

0 May 25, 2011

i don't want my logo to be clickable

hi friends   is that possible ? i don't want my logo to be clickable

Started by Farah

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Farah

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
58 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
1 hour ago
"White label would be great."
1 hour ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
1 hour ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
1 hour ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service