All Discussions Tagged 'code' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HTML code above header is loading for eternity

When i'm trying to implement a HTML code into the box above the header, it seems that it has to load it for eternity, I tried it with the e…

Started by Dutchlabel

1 Apr 2
Reply by Incontri Rock

Re-Vamped Photo Pages, Comments Also Moved To The Side And All The Code I used.

Done a total revamp of my photo pages especially the main photo viewer part. I have also added the comments to the side of the photos for e…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 22
Reply by John Bizley

Have You A Clean 3.0 site you have built ? ( No Code added at all whatsoever )

It would be interesting to see any Ning 3.0 sites out there that have been built with NOT ONE piece of code added, just been built with the…

Started by John Bizley

47 Feb 28
Reply by Janet Gunn

Here is my first tip for the DS Ver2 to lengthen the custom css box

The Global and Theme css is a great idea so you can separate the css. I found the Custom CSS box to short for me so I lengthened it which m…

Started by John Bizley

0 Feb 28

Is it possible to add a link in the :after psuedo element ?

Here is what I want to do; In an add content box which is drawing content from a blog I want to add a link after the title of the box to go…

Started by John Bizley

4 Feb 27
Reply by Bernard Lama

Is there a way to add custom buttons (like stamps or icons) to the text editor toolbar?

Since there's no way to like replies, but people are kind of lazy and don't always want to type out a response, I was thinking it would be…

Started by Just Asking

4 Feb 21
Reply by Just Asking

How can we Inter-connect Ning Networks ?

Hello dear creators, I've put together a Ning network for conscious evolution : http://evolutionconsciente.ning.com (I believe i'm still on…

Started by Amélie Longuet

3 Feb 4
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

Hack To Embed Facebook Videos Into Your Ning

As we all know, ning has made It quite simple  to embed Youtube videos, but how (you might ask yourself) can you embed Facebook videos on y…

Started by JFarrow

8 Jan 28
Reply by JFarrow

Help with Code, to add a "Subscribe" to the Header?

Hello fellow creators. I recently (finally) added a newsletter to my network, and I have created a subscription button that I added in a 'T…

Started by marco a gutierrez

6 Jan 21
Reply by marco a gutierrez

Can We Please Have A Class Added For Homepages ?

Every page and even modules we add using add content get some sort of class name added to them all except the main homepage which makes it…

Started by John Bizley

2 Jan 16
Reply by SweetPotato

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
22 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"I will stick with Ning if they get their basic stuff together. I like Ning, but if they can't…"
4 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Ning; would you please have a look at the mobile solution that Social Engine use? They make it…"
4 hours ago
"White label would be great."
5 hours ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"3.0 network"
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you mean your 2.0 network? "
5 hours ago
Rowald replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Know any Creator that runs a Social Engine site? I am interested in checking that out."
5 hours ago
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service