All Discussions Tagged 'comments' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wahaay Got My Comments Back Up To The Side Of The Photos, Check It Out Here.

Well if anyone saw my photos page before ver2 you would have noticed I put my comments beside the photo in the main photo viewer rather tha…

Started by John Bizley

11 Mar 22
Reply by John Bizley

Re-Vamped Photo Pages, Comments Also Moved To The Side And All The Code I used.

Done a total revamp of my photo pages especially the main photo viewer part. I have also added the comments to the side of the photos for e…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 22
Reply by John Bizley

Issue when deleting comment walls from a page

Added a comment wall for a test in a page, added one comment to test it but decided not to use it so when back to remove it. Clicked on the…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 9

Insert Ad unit/image/anything above comments.

The code below will add an iframe (containing an ad) above comments throughout your site. It vary's slightly between blogs & discussion…

Started by Jamie Baker

10 Feb 14
Reply by Kos

Issue with the comments addition on pages ( not comment wall )

Now I have just realized this as been testing adding some comments to photos etc. The actual box for adding comments is at the bottom of th…

Started by John Bizley

2 Feb 7
Reply by Riccardo Rossini

Please fix the Comment issue

Please see if there's a way to fix the way people leave comments? Because I don't think people are going to like the fact that every time t…

Started by Enrrico Torres

6 Jan 30
Reply by Enrrico Torres

NEW THREADED ADDITION TIP FOR THE LINKS

I know these have only just been released but here are a few tips just to help them along. I found the links a little small, got to think a…

Started by John Bizley

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

New Feature Request 3.0

Yes, I have another one! A list of a few important member related feature requests. I need the ability to be able to do a few things. Integ…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

0 Oct 25, 2013

Threaded and Editable Comments are Back!

Today Ning 3.0 networks have some brand new commenting options. We've taken the existing simple commenting system option and renamed it to…

Started by Phil McCluskey

71 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Thiago Santos de Moraes

Which is mightier: Flat or Threaded Discussions?

A bold statement was made over on FeverBee today: "Reddit is the exception, threaded discussions are awful." I have mixed feelings on the…

Started by Allison Leahy

50 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Luke Jones replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Ye I am :) I've tried all the options on google webmaster tools to let me verify my site,…"
50 minutes ago
Saurabh replied to Saurabh's discussion 'Title of a group home is not having group name'
"HI Crystal - Just wanted to know - has improved request filed for same.. There has been couple of…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Luke Jones's discussion 'Help'
"Are you talking about google webmaster tool that you are able to verify your site? "
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion 'Need a Link for page addition on manage pages'
"Yeah why not ...you can add a link next to any links on group pages. Just go to Group Options>…"
2 hours ago
Phillip Brunelle replied to Crystal Coleman's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Progress Update for March and Let's Hear Your Thoughts'
"I'm hoping a video section is included in Ning 3.0 because my network is taking a loss of…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Bernard Lama replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Hi there, Did you try this ever?"
3 hours ago
Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"its not its the profile pic of the uploader showing instead of the pic"
5 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"this looks more like milicious member...or spam activity by a member uploading the same photos over…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service