All Discussions Tagged 'critique' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Take A Moment To Crtique My Site, Any Comments Before I Move Forward Would Be Helpful

Ok I am just about at that stage where I am quite happy with the way things are moving forward and before I do any more would like to see w…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 10

Updates to my new entertainers and now video directory, take a look

I have made a few changes to my new entertainers group, here are some of the updates for you to check out. Entertainers directory Added a…

Started by John Bizley

6 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

Critique of my unique site and any ideas needed!

Hi all, I am looking to revamp my site and concept www.realityfc.com It is a unique football concept and possibly the reason members aren't…

Started by Dave Preece

13 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Dave Preece

What do you think of Roleplay Social?

http://www.roleplaysocial.net/   Please tell me what you think. Criticism welcomed, opinions and ideas for improvement are also welcome.  

Started by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

5 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

http://archstreet.org

I work for a teen center and this is what I came up with. Please let me know what you think! The marquee message is only used for cancellat…

Started by Felipe Gomez

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Felipe Gomez

New and improved, would love your reviews!

Hello Creators! Are any of you feeling bored today? I've put a lot more work into Addictapic, decided to rid myself of my splash page, done…

Started by Damien Hannah

16 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Damien Hannah

Looking for educated opinions!

Hello Creators. Good day to you all! I've been up for the last 24 hours straight, working on the appearance of Addictapic. I've decided to…

Started by Damien Hannah

7 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by dave

NC for Hire

The new JenSocial - HOT or NOT?!

Hi Everyone (Friends), New Design: It's been a long time coming, and long time needed. JenSocial is finally sporting a brand new look, util…

Started by Jen

59 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Jen

Time has passed, I've learned A LOT from you Creators! KUDOS 2 U ALL!

Wow, I've had my Ning site for 6 months now, and I must say, what an intellectual journey it has been!I've been on Creators almost as much…

Started by Damien Hannah

1 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Armani Rouse

Want to Launch Jan have a few members now for feedback

I need feedback, the members/friends come but don't interact to test what they like or don't and no one is posting!  So how before launch c…

Started by Monica Groce

8 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Monica Groce

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"Glad it worked. SP"
27 minutes ago
francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"Elshara Thank you very for replying to my message still can't see what im looking for on…"
38 minutes ago
Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
5 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
6 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service