All Discussions Tagged 'css' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No picture padding

Hi All, I am using one of the Ning 3.0 themes and it is great but I have a problem with it. There is no padding between the main picture of…

Started by György Juhász

5 Apr 12
Reply by György Juhász

Re-Vamped Photo Pages, Comments Also Moved To The Side And All The Code I used.

Done a total revamp of my photo pages especially the main photo viewer part. I have also added the comments to the side of the photos for e…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 22
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Style Hack: How to Have Different Backgrounds for Different Groups

What I am going to show you is how to have a manageble system for adding different background images to different groups using a little bit…

Started by JFarrow

35 Mar 11
Reply by John Bizley

Need a bit of help making a background colour change in edit pages of blogs

I have a particular colour I want to use as the background to the content on my blogs so would like to make the text area in the add/edit p…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

Here is my first tip for the DS Ver2 to lengthen the custom css box

The Global and Theme css is a great idea so you can separate the css. I found the Custom CSS box to short for me so I lengthened it which m…

Started by John Bizley

0 Feb 28

Is it possible to add a link in the :after psuedo element ?

Here is what I want to do; In an add content box which is drawing content from a blog I want to add a link after the title of the box to go…

Started by John Bizley

4 Feb 27
Reply by Bernard Lama

NEED A QUICK CSS FIX--IDEAS?

I was hoping someone might be able to help. My fixed menu is creating a little problem. By the way I'm still on NING 2.0. =D When page scro…

Started by Mandy G.

5 Jan 25
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Can We Please Have A Class Added For Homepages ?

Every page and even modules we add using add content get some sort of class name added to them all except the main homepage which makes it…

Started by John Bizley

2 Jan 16
Reply by SweetPotato

NC for Hire

Gift to NCs: Ning 3.0 Dimensions Infographic

Last week, I shared a tip (infographic) showcasing the important social media dimensions to use for cover photos and such, with a request f…

Started by JFarrow

19 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Tip: How to display images inline?

Not all NCs are " TECH SAVVY" but we must believe that everybody wants to learn or try something new in life. I assume that everyone knows…

Started by Bernard Lama

4 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
18 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
30 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
40 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
43 minutes ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
54 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
58 minutes ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Don't think the date will be a hard change, as the articles are already time and date stamped…"
1 hour ago
"they never had to sign in to the group  and in settings theres a leave this network.. im…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service