All Discussions Tagged 'engagement' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recording Now Available: Advanced Social Sciences for Community Builders

For more about the presentation, head to Cultivate.ning.com. On October 22nd, Richard Millington will host a free webinar on the advance…

Started by Allison Leahy

0 Oct 16, 2013

Recording Now Available: The Online Community Lifecycle

Watch this video then take part in the related discussion right here on Creators. Let us know if this topic resonates with you and what yo…

Started by Allison Leahy

0 Aug 21, 2013

Calls to Action (dusting off an oldie) 2.0 and 3.0

With so many beginning to design their 3.0 (or still spruce up their 2.0) I felt it was high time we dusted off this old tip for circulatio…

Started by Kos

4 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

Progress Bar to Show Member Profile Completeness

People are more likely to complete a task, if you’ve given them evidence that they have already started. You’ve seen those “progress bars”…

Started by JFarrow

32 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Danilo Junqueira

Widgets To Promote Member Engagement Through Videos

Came across this on Bloomberg and thought it may benefit Ning sites with large video libraries as well as locating other videos on your sub…

Started by Kos

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Kos

Regarding analytics and Richard Millingtons advice

In his blog at FeverBee.com Richard Millington, who has produced a couple of Community Management webinars with Ning, says we, as community…

Started by Doug Lowthian

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Arnold Burian

NC for Hire

Use Infographics to Increase Engagement

I've been working a lot lately with testing out different types of infographic engines in order to create visually appealing chucks of info…

Started by JFarrow

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Dave Walkerden

Join us for a free Webinar on 11/27: "How to Increase Activity in Your Community"

Ning is home to tens of thousands of communities that serve many millions of people every day. Every one of Ning’s customers has one ques…

Started by Eric Suesz

28 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Effected by the "Follow the Forum" issue?

Hello fellow Ning Creators and Admins,  Engagement down unexpectedly? Members wondering why they aren't receiving as many emails from your…

Started by Janine Cuthbertson

0 Sep 17, 2012

Facilitate Member Content Creation with the + Tab

I have two features on my network that encourage content creation and make it easy for myself -- and members -- to get started.   The first…

Started by Kat

15 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Steve Saenz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hi! Sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same problems. The activity feed is not responding…"
12 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Another curious fact is that the feed only show activity until April 3, after this date, we have…"
18 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hello Crystal and Stig I am also with this problem since yesterday. Says my page is not public, but…"
36 minutes ago
Magesoad replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"great news, since we are dealing with article lacks the function to justify the formation of…"
40 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Enrrico, per the Terms of Service, you are not permitted to remove or change the "Powered by…"
49 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"The "Powered By" that comes up in the language editor refers to the "Powered by…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"I knew we weren't allowed to remove it but since it was in LA, I thought we could change…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oh but what about some way to have it interact with the google + authorship? maybe u can add your…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service