All Discussions Tagged 'feature' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got a bug..

I've got a serious problem over here, I can't select any features in Features layout.. All features are vanished and I can't drag and drop…

Started by Dutchlabel

3 Mar 27
Reply by Kos

Ning 3.0 Forum Questions and Concerns

Hello, I've just launched a sandbox site and have barely scratched the surface playing with it. I'm sure I'll have many questions and sugge…

Started by Kristy

85 Mar 13
Reply by Joey Aberle

New Feature Request 3.0

Yes, I have another one! A list of a few important member related feature requests. I need the ability to be able to do a few things. Integ…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

0 Oct 25, 2013

Is there a status box/feature like Facebook has?

I have not moved to 3.0 yet, but what i would like to see (and wondered if there is such a thing, maybe even in 2.0) is a status bar box I…

Started by LisaC

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

Change Feature Header Language for "Blog Posts"

Hi all, So on my front page, in my Blog Post feature area I only show Featured Blog Posts.  I want to change the title of the header to say…

Started by Joe Freed

8 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Charisse Carney-Nunes

Feature Request: set 'reply to' email address for message broadcasts

Hi, On many occasions, I have had members try to reply directly to my broadcasts (Of course, we all know that when somebody tries to do tha…

Started by Matt Coston

12 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Ali Meehan

Another Feature Request For Ning 3.0

Third party integration seems to be the hub of features not supported by Ning that have been built in to the actual application. Examples l…

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

More Ning 3.0 Requests

Here are some more Ning 3.0 requests I came up with. The ability to add search functionality based on feature instance, site wide or specif…

1 May 22, 2013
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Auto Recover Feature

I absolutely LOVE it! For whatever reason, I've needed it like six times since Ning put it out, and it has REALLY saved me some frustration…

Started by Speed Racer

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Shadyra Santiana

CometChat is now available for NING

Hello, We are launching a fully managed version of CometChat for NING networks! CometChat will enable you to instantly add hundreds of feat…

Started by Anant Garg

139 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by GayDominicanos

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"Glad it worked. SP"
27 minutes ago
francesco pillinini replied to francesco pillinini's discussion '3rd Party Integration > Facebook'
"Elshara Thank you very for replying to my message still can't see what im looking for on…"
37 minutes ago
Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
5 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
6 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
6 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service