All Discussions Tagged 'features' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continuing The Ning Improvements List

I know not many here read my suggestions but for those of you who do, and for these which are not relevant, bless you all for considering i…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

4 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

Many Issues This Morning... Login Features, Blogging Features, etc

I am experienceing some major issues on my network, ihateradio.ning.com (www.ihateradio.org) this morning. I cannot log out of a profile. A…

Started by Moestradamus

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Thomas Hoey

What do I have to do to have access to the Ning 3.0 new Features?

Please anyone help me! I just noticed there are some improvements in Ning 3.0 how can I access that? please let me know so that I can take…

Started by Ara Bella

4 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Strumelia

Paywall REPORTING features request.

The reason I have turned off the paywalls in my ning is ONLY because the terrible reporting I get: You got $10. Wow, it doesn't tell me for…

Started by Kira Slye

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Jords

Request to Make NEXT and PREVIOUS Blogs more prominent

Dear Ning Creators and Administrators I know you have more important things to worry about, especially as so many changes have been happeni…

Started by Debby Bruck

21 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by BossChicks.com

Multiple pages with features available

Is it possible to add features to other pages on the site besides the front page? I would like one page (the landing or index page) to be…

Started by Vicki Harmon Wineland

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by FedMedic

NC for Hire

Progress Bar to Show Member Profile Completeness

People are more likely to complete a task, if you’ve given them evidence that they have already started. You’ve seen those “progress bars”…

Started by JFarrow

32 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Danilo Junqueira

Roadmap: The waiting has been long, Let's summerize what we could get!

Hallo Ncs, After things has cooled down here and we are 100% sure that there has not been any official statement from ning. What we can can…

Started by Stygo Alphamatt

34 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

I would pay $100 a month for my network if...

I thought this would be a great forum and know will curate a lot of responses from NCs like myself. I'll start and you guys follow my lead…

Started by Armani Rouse

35 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Scott Davidson "Dr. Trocar"

More Controls On The Main Module and Profile Pages

Yes, I think this would be a great feature request. The ability to view as a drop down menu as well as a relative search above it, all modu…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

0 Feb 18, 2013

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Thanks Kos...that works a charm...shouldnt be any problem with seo if its just in the activity…"
5 hours ago
Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
6 hours ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
7 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
9 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
10 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
10 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service