All Discussions Tagged 'feeds' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Mega Jaw Dropper: Magic RSS Feed Walls For Ning and Facebook (for 2.0 and 3.0)

Boost and Maximize Your Network Activity:  Magic RSS Feed Walls UPDATE:  I have moved this discussion to my site under Ning Tips.  Please v…

Started by JFarrow

66 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Twitter API Change June 2013

Ning can you give us an update on this being remedied on our Ning Lab twitter feeds?  Ticket #01760426 https://dev.twitter.com/calendar

Started by Kos

0 Jun 17, 2013

Finding/Creating Feed URL's

I am trying to add content from my blog post & featured blog posts onto another website.  Can anyone tell me how to do that? I've so fa…

Started by Where Women Blog

5 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kos

Leaderboards not working!

Hello Everyone! For some reason my leaderboards are not displaying..they are coming up as "This leaderboard is empty" on the front, homepag…

Started by Mandy G.

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS SUBSCRIBE BUTTON NOT WORKING

Hello, I add a Subscribe button that takes the members to our RSS Subscribe Page for the Blogs, and I've added it to this post: http://www.…

Started by Mandy G.

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

NC for Hire

Sitemap Hack: Submit Feeds for Groups for Better Indexing

Trying to get google to index your site thoroughly?  Having problems with Sitemap Verification?  Ole Justin is here to help with another gr…

Started by JFarrow

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Suggestion: Allow NCs To Substitute Feeds with Feedburner

This is a suggestion which will allow NCs to geotag their feed content which would be helpful for those who have location based groups and…

Started by JFarrow

2 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Creation of a Google Reader custom link of a Ning site, for sharing Google Reader content to a Ning network

I’m Oriol Rodriguez the responsible of www.Chinalati.com (torturachina.ning.com). I’m interested to add my ning social network Chinalati as…

Started by Oriol Rodriguez

0 Dec 23, 2012

Twitter Feed onto separate page?

I saw this post on the beta product for getting twitter feed into top content, but can I get the twitter feed (and probably facebook) onto…

Started by Eric D Kroll

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Allison Leahy

Network RSS feed driving me nuts!

Hello all, My network www.directoreel.com is a public network but with only the mainpage open to the public. In this kind of network all rs…

Started by Bruno

3 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Bruno

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Skye, Exactly! I have a widget- called feedget- and I watch them click in in real time... I am just…"
2 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Tahita, The same!"
2 hours ago
"Se I trust you, You can  get my Google Analytics if you like- I think I have your email or I…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This is good insight Kos and Anam.  This will help us build community by keeping the members…"
2 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I agree! "
3 hours ago
Kisha Freed replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I'm excited about the author/bio box! I'll have to check out the articles/pages features…"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to David Hogan's discussion 'Lots of Attention but not a lot of engagement'
"I'm not an expert by any means... just another person trudging through the web.  The…"
3 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I mean your new site... ahhh..."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service