All Discussions Tagged 'feeds' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top News and new RSS Feed - I finally found a use

This may have been obvious to some, but I just figured this out. Once the new Beta Social Feed was released, I finally figured out a way to…

Started by Katie McKay

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

Showing modules on page other than the main page and sidebar

Hi, I'm trying to find out if it's possible to use the module feeds - specifically the recent activity feed - in alternative places. What I…

Started by Lizzie Cass-Maran

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Bernard Lama

NOW You can Post Videos/Images mixed in Comments. View Voters List Who Like/Dislike a Post

Hello, Now you too can post Videos/Images in comments / status feed wall. View the voters list who Like/Dislike a Post. Just copy and paste…

Started by Ayub

27 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by DJ Gazzel

NC for Hire

Geolocation: Are Locations Added to Media Currently Treated as Tags?

This is of great interest to me.  When i go to a page of videos and run a search for say "Oklahoma" and select a video which has been tagge…

Started by JFarrow

7 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by JFarrow

I would like "TwitterFeed" type functionality for my NING networks latest activity

I wish I could add external feeds to my NING networks latest activity feed.    Ideally, I'd like it to be similar to what TwitterFeed provi…

Started by Ken

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

Always getting 404 errors on my sitemaps rss feeds in webmaster tools-why?

why is this? i PROMISE you, these pages are there! Why won't these feeds work in webmaster tools sitemaps?  

Started by Speed Racer

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

Would be nice IF we could 'Like' content displayed via RSS feeds on our networks

Have no clue if this could be possible - but think it would be a great feature if we were able to 'Like' content that we bring into our net…

Started by Ken

0 May 25, 2011

Improve Photo RSS Feeds

Is it possible to improve the RSS Feeds for photos? I'm trying to use RSS Graffiti but we are getting errors on our photo feed because thes…

Started by Kris

5 May 12, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

NC for Hire

How to Create Search Feeds in Bing with a Simple Hack

There are many reasons for why you might like to create a search feed for your network.  For example, inside groups you have a RSS modu…

Started by JFarrow

4 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by dean dyer

Retrieving Older Post

It is great to see so much improvements on ning recently, that is really encouraging. However, I am concerned that my members of social net…

Started by Visallink

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Visallink

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes! Social Engine seems to be on top of everything including a smooth system for tablets and…"
11 minutes ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"hmmm didn't work for me.  I'll have to take a look at Firebug in the morning. …"
2 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks so much George. I am really getting into my designs so much that our site is getting too…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"the price oif food wenjt up so i wrotte  to  every farmer and said i dont want to spend…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"I think John McDonald left Ning. SP"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy.   On the bottom piece of code I meant to change that to 60. I…"
3 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Thanks George. Now that i see the code and my page in action that's the jump start i needed.…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"you already were grandfathered at  a special rate "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service