All Discussions Tagged 'forums' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple Chat rooms for Ning 3.0

Dear Ning Members and Staff: I'd like to submit a request for the development of Multiple Chat rooms. Problem: The current chat solution s…

Started by Rafael

20 16 hours ago
Reply by B Blogger

A dilemma I'm Having with blogs/forums and would like to see what you think about it

Here is the dilemma I am having here. If you set your blogs or forums to a full page width then there is not any issue but if you set your…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 6
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Trick: How to Add Related Photos, Forum Posts and Blogs Widget

Actually, this tip could be used for adding related posts to Photos (example), Forum Topics (example) or Blog Posts (example).  To be hones…

Started by JFarrow

48 Feb 8
Reply by Rowald

Not Quite Understanding the New Latest Activity Sort Options ?!?!?

Ok now I have been trying to get my head around how this is working so if anyone can shed some light on it please do, thanks. Ok from the p…

Started by John Bizley

7 Jan 18
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

NEW THREADED ADDITION TIP FOR THE LINKS

I know these have only just been released but here are a few tips just to help them along. I found the links a little small, got to think a…

Started by John Bizley

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Will Ning 3.0 Forums have Sub-forums?

One of the major components missing from Ning's forums for years has been the ability to implement sub-forums so that we can have Categorie…

Started by CocteauBoy

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Phil McCluskey

What will happen to things like Pages and Notes?

From what I can tell Ning3 is not going to have pages and notes as 2.0 does, so when we transfer our old networks what is going to happen t…

Started by Bekah Carman

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Peter Matthews

A New Creators is on The Horizon

As you may very well know, a new Creators is on the horizon! Our humble community will be an early adopter of the upgrade tools. Part of ou…

Started by Allison Leahy

59 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Forums

I added some code to customise my forum. As you can see, I can't see the text: http://www.starryid.com/forum/categories/feedback/listForCat

Started by Fred Peters

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Fred Peters

Are You Considering Adding Help Files For Your Members ? Here is how I am going to approach this

In the old Ning 2 to create help files I created pages for each section with anchors to point to the correct section of what the member was…

Started by John Bizley

25 May 8, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
27 minutes ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
2 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help Icon needed for chat for 2.0'
"Can you clarify?  Are you trying to add chat to your network (done through features layout) or…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service