All Discussions Tagged 'groups' (319)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Groups Cover Photo Sizes, Is This Being Changed Now We Have The New Themes ?

No we have themes that fill the screens are the groups cover images going to be stopped being cropped to 960px ? Here is the message given…

Started by John Bizley

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Jelena

Share Photos and other content from groups anywhere on your site

There was some good news that I am not sure if everyone is aware of but the rss feeds have been fixed so they show all the details now, for…

Started by John Bizley

2 Apr 14
Reply by Elena Slobtsova

RSS Feeds Now Fixed So It Will Show Photos And Also Choose To View In New Page Or Not

Just thought I would let you know the rss feeds have now been fixed so we can see the full photos instead of just the titles. Also another…

Started by John Bizley

1 Apr 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

ADD A DEFAULT LOGO TO YOUR GROUPS LIST FOR GROUPS WITH NO IMAGE

This was brought up by mobile.ning.com's question about changing the look of the groups which have no image as they are black by default. S…

Started by John Bizley

0 Apr 4

How to Change JOIN Button in Groups

Hello! I want to change the text on the Join button in my Groups to read PURCHASE instead of Join. Is this possible and how?  Thanks so muc…

Started by Roben-Marie Smith

2 Mar 31
Reply by Roben-Marie Smith

Sub Groups

Is there a way to add sub groups in 3.0? I have country based groups and would like to have as an example USA Group have sub groups by stat…

Started by frankie

4 Mar 18
Reply by Randy L. Vollett

Paywall and splitting percentages: is it possibile?

Hi everybody I have the goal to let my members to create paid groups, and I keep a percentage. Is it possible with the paywall add-on? Alte…

Started by IvanPsy

0 Mar 17

Woohoo!! Finaly got my events calendar finished. Check it out and let me know what you think so far

I have been busy re-creating my events into ver2 and finally got all the dates and styling done to my calendar section. The rest of the mai…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 17
Reply by John Bizley

How To Stop The Blog Post Details To Not Show Up In Blog Lists

I used this tip many times before and have seen post here from NC's wanting to do the same so here is how to do it in the new themes We can…

Started by John Bizley

1 Mar 14
Reply by Elshara Silverheart

groups in 3.0

okay I remember in 2.o where you had a group and you could make individual pages for that group like if i had a group called radio stations…

Started by C.Brickhouse

3 Mar 11
Reply by C.Brickhouse

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Troy Marquis replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"its not its the profile pic of the uploader showing instead of the pic"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
JFarrow replied to Troy Marquis's discussion 'Ning Activity feeds Going CooCoo's'
"this looks more like milicious member...or spam activity by a member uploading the same photos over…"
2 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"yup just add permenantly to leave"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Jeffrey can't that be altered in Language Editor?"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"i do find it hard to believe but ..use the language editor and add permenantly to the leave…"
5 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE True, True, but same point as Strum made, some folks are internet clueless, and if they really…"
5 hours ago
"i agree but disagree only thing i disagree with i disagree strongly with and thats the read more…"
5 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"SE, the same thing happens sometimes for me- members think the little link that says "Leave…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service