All Discussions Tagged 'header' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HTML code above header is loading for eternity

When i'm trying to implement a HTML code into the box above the header, it seems that it has to load it for eternity, I tried it with the e…

Started by Dutchlabel

1 Apr 2
Reply by Incontri Rock

Google translation tool above the header

Hello there everyone and goodmornin this day!  Last week I started to work with Ning for our website www.eggofcolumbus.net and I ran into s…

Started by Dutchlabel

0 Mar 25

Logo tip for Ver2 Themes

Here is something that may or may not help you but I thought I would post it anyway. On my site I wanted a particular logo which is square…

Started by John Bizley

7 Mar 14
Reply by Susan Daniels

Can Navigation Tabs/ Links be part of the Banner (on top of network logo image)?

I'm trying to come up with ways to make more above the fold space on my 2.0 site. I know I've seen Ning sites where the navigation menu/ ta…

Started by Just Asking

3 Feb 20
Reply by Bernard Lama

I need some help.

Hello all,  So I'm working on getting my ning site to look tip top.. Pretty difficult in the current situation with ning 3.0. Okay so heres…

Started by D ELLIOTT

1 Feb 11
Reply by John Bizley

Please Help to fix the Content Issue

There is so gap between header and content. i want the gap between them 5 to 8 pix.  this should be in all the pages. below you can see the…

Started by Enrrico Torres

8 Feb 3
Reply by SweetPotato

Help with Code, to add a "Subscribe" to the Header?

Hello fellow creators. I recently (finally) added a newsletter to my network, and I have created a subscription button that I added in a 'T…

Started by marco a gutierrez

6 Jan 21
Reply by marco a gutierrez

Header Issues

Hi, I have built the site www.mvlaunch.ning.com, its not finished by any means, but just wondered if anybody could help me with the header.…

Started by D ELLIOTT

6 Jan 6
Reply by Kos

Header And Nav Bar

My nav bar is appearing on top of my header.  How do I fix?  http://wherewomenblog.ning.com

Started by Where Women Blog

4 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Kos

How to use image as module header/title in Ning 3.0?

Anyone know how to use images as module headers/titles in Ning 3.0? In 2.0 the following worked, but it doesn't in 3.0 .module_photo .xg_mo…

Started by Chris Richards

9 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Bekah Carman

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
52 minutes ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
55 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
3 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
4 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
4 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service