All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IP Approval

What a feature request! Can you imagine? Such a simple tool could literally be so useful! Here is how it would work. You are able to view c…

Started by Elshara Silverheart

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Crane

Formatting

Any suggestions on this or ideas why this may be happneing? See 2 graphics below. One is my site in Chrome (newest version on windows 7 ma…

Started by Dan O

20 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by GrayWitch

Regarding Internet explorer

OK, so I know that IE just doesn't play well with some code and just displays things strange. But maybe there is a work around for my probl…

Started by Doug Lowthian

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Truelee Blessed

Internet Explorer? What is happening? BUG

Hello NCs! Everytime I enter my site in internet explorer it does not display all content. Everytime that happens, me and my members have t…

Started by Glenn Lynch

7 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Glenn Lynch

Internet blackout July 9th

The FBI is planning on pulling the plug on more than 350,000 computers in which are infected by a virus called the DNSChanger which send yo…

Started by Glenn Lynch

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Internet Explorer 9 . . . My Story:

I am using Windows 7. Recently I updated IE 8 to IE 9. It seemed to be the cat's meow, until I tried to send a message to a member, from…

Started by Voices Carry

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

Cant access my website from internet explorer

i Cant access my website from internet explorer but can with Safari and Firefox, can anybody explain. www.vollume1.com  

Started by VIV

1 Aug 6, 2011

Internet Explorer and NING

Something has happened to my network in the past two weeks or so. Can anyone comment as to the problems being caused when members go to add…

Started by Donna Mac

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Speed Racer

NIng Internet Exploere Issues (BIG PROBLEMS)

In a previous thread i brought up these issues when referring to a Mapping issue.. but i feel that they deserve to be repeated and reittera…

Started by Matthew Galat

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matthew Galat

New Member w/ Internet Explorer issues.

im sure this topic comes up quite a bit, but i am a new member and use Firefox at home to design the site and edit things at work with IE 7…

Started by bob brady

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by bob brady

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"No. I don't think I made a ''pretty big misrepresentation'' of what i was…"
2 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Great!!! Plenty of ideas to play with, thanks again.....now all I have to do is find one…"
4 hours ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Group Cover CSS?'
"Your welcome. This would look good with your cover. I added a padding so that the text does not…"
4 hours ago
"Background color makes a huuuuuge differenc.....might make it a lighter color though."
5 hours ago
"Once again many thanks....made it bold white 22px times new roman....looks fine now :)"
5 hours ago
"I just noticed you are using the Courier New Font. If you want a background color you can try…"
5 hours ago
".groupHeader-groupName {font-family: 'book antique';font-size: 20px;color: black;}Look at…"
5 hours ago
"Basically I want to enlarge the text on the group cover photos as in the example below in order to…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service